I hate each and every international break

im sorry m8 but how any Rangers fan can support Scotland national failure do you know any modern day tranny army thet HATE us with a passion
That’s why I want to change it back. It’s my team as much as anyone’s. They’re not going to chase me away.
It’s time we reclaimed it.

100% agree with OP.

Get back to playing internationals on a Wednesday night without taking players away for a week.

WATP

....the good thing about this international break is it gives us time, as fans, to debate who might be a good choice as our next manager.

Imagine, no hasty decision making. A free fortnight to get the right man. Excellent.

And no pressure on the board either. :D

Internationals are awful. The games are poor. A week of it is far to much.

I'm a Scotland fan but I agree it's fuvken murder not seeing a Rangers game for a fortnight and having to endure meaningless turgid friendlies.
Agree pal and to make make matters worse itv show a pointless england friendly game and even show f*cking highlights later

Destroys any bit of momentum built up. I'm not a fan. Could accept it if Scotland were involved in the play offs,but we're not.

Wish all the qualifiers were played over a 1 month period at the end of the season. People would actually enjoy and care about them more then as well.

Could then afford to start the season a few weeks later with no international breaks.

club European qualifiers may seem a problem but all countries would be the same

Agree totally. The season should last the same amount of time every year and qualifies on at the same time as the World Cup/ Euros.

Feels like there's been way more international breaks than previous seasons. Like every 3 weeks of leaguen action then 2 weeks of internationals.

No idea if there has been more breaks though.

Very rarely watch international games on tv at all now, same even with the big tournaments. More an inconvenience than anything.

Keep them but club football should still play to the original fixture list without the players picked for international duty, f\/ck the Tims.

When I was a nipper we didnt need international breaks to play qualifiers- they were simply played midweek during the season.

Then came the champions league and the europa league.....
All as a result of the break up of the Soviet Bloc, Yugoslavie etc etc.

More Countries compete. Communism had it's advantages in a footballing sense.

Back