I hate Referees!

No yellow
Yellow of course
No yellow (or foul)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Playing 5 minutes when 3 are allocated. There is no reason for it. There was a VAR check that last 10 seconds. Fuckin nonsense.
He pointed to his watch at the Rangers throw in as if to say I’m adding on time for time wasting. The ball had barely went out!

No wonder the clown hasn’t had a game since the start of January in the premier league

should be asking questions about Muir. He's absolutely dreadful. Every time we get him, it's the same inconsistent pish, can't get his cards out his pocket quick enough for nothing tackles by our players.

He was an utter disgrace

Easily 4/5 clear yellow offences he turned a blind eye to for them.

Every chance he got to book our players he did.

Kind of thing I’d hope Beale would pass a sly dig at post match tbh
Shocking ref, but he knew what he was doing.
Having said that I think we make it too easy for refs to book us. Tav is so weak. Him or other players put any pressure on refs. Other teams are smart and cute and play for fouls - and they consistently get away with blatant consistent fouling.

Hopefully Michael Beale tears the referee a new one because GVB's these things happen pish allowed refs away with murder.

Ref was terrible today. Also looked like the ball hit off the Ross county player for the corner they scored from and the linesman just ignored it
I thought that was the point of VAR to correct decisions that the ref missed or made wrong?

There was the most blatant push on Colak in injury time that would have taken the pressure off of us. He saw it and didn’t give it, I know what I call that.

Callaghan foul dives in at speed, no card. Takes Cantwell out well after the ball has went, not card.

Alfie mistimes his tackle and a yellow! If Callaghans first foul isnt a booking neither is Alfies.
Yes, never a yellow both left the ground Morelos does not make contact Callaghan does.

They were pulling and niggling at a blue jersey at every opportunity, no foul given, but as soon as we got near then throwing themselves down with the slightest contact and getting a free kick. Refs up here are fucking rank.
The booking for Tav was a joke, he literally put his hand on his shoulder and the RC player went flying.

You just know if that was the Bheasts from the East that ref would never have booked them. Actually County we’re clever, they could see that idiot ref was itching to book us and they played to it

Ref was terrible today. Also looked like the ball hit off the Ross county player for the corner they scored from and the linesman just ignored it
It did I thought VAR was meant to get involved in that situation?

I watched it today on RTV and it clearly came of their players shoulder. The prick seen it yet gave the corner.

I thought that was the point of VAR to correct decisions that the ref missed or made wrong?
VAR will only intervene when they have the evidence for a clear and obvious mistake in four match-changing situations: goals and offences leading up to a goal, penalty decisions and offences leading up to a penalty, direct red card incidents, and mistaken identity.

Taking a throw from the wrong place isn’t called out in the rules, as far as I can see. However after the things that are called out-

For any other offence the throw-in is taken by a player of the opposing team.

This is where we need to step up.pressure on them

Too many of our own focus on our performance despite a total show of cheating today

The yahoos cried about the goldson handball which was proven by refs,.ex- refs and experts as being correct

Now the narrative is "they were cheated"

We need to speak up now,.after a win
Davies,.tav, sakala and morleos all booked for 1st.offences with little.on them
They had at keast 6 or 7 cardable.offences let go
Plus the other crap like the 2 corners for their goal and with them getting one last chance despite taking the throw from wrong place and doing a foul throw

And we had the usual linesmen who almost break arms flagging our fouls but get shy when we get clobbered

Officials were an utter disgrace

Back