I hate Referees!

As poor a referee performance you could witness. We were lucky he did not have many big calls to make. Foul after foul by County went unpunished. He was almost like a 12th man for them today as he helped them with spoiling the game.

Shocking ref, but he knew what he was doing.
Having said that I think we make it too easy for refs to book us. Tav is so weak. Him or other players put any pressure on refs. Other teams are smart and cute and play for fouls - and they consistently get away with blatant consistent fouling.
Didn’t once see 4/5/6 of our players surrounding him demanding bookings for their fouls and that’s been a criticism I’ve had of Rangers ever since Walter left

Back then we had Naismith, Ferguson, McCulloch, Miller to name a few all in a refs face

Callaghan foul dives in at speed, no card. Takes Cantwell out well after the ball has went, not card.

Alfie mistimes his tackle and a yellow! If Callaghans first foul isnt a booking neither is Alfies.
Referee today was an absolute clown. We committed 8 fouls and got 4 yellow cards of which tabs was the only justified card. They had 9 fouls and 2 yellows. But the amount of fouls they committed that went unpunished was either rotten refereeing or something quite different. The worse since Clancy. Looked well out of his depth. Obviously being schooled for the future.

I really dont mind when posters defend the refs but every time they get excited about a decision going our way the next match we see another nut reffin and bending the rules to cause the players and the manager problems.

Back them if you wish but clearly a lot of refs see us an easy target and believe that a wee bit of rule bending is great for their career. I really believe they are told to be very lenient with Celtic/our opponents but never with Rangers.

I really dont mind when posters defend the refs but every time they get excited about a decision going our way the next match we see another nut reffin and bending the rules to cause the players and the manager problems.

Back them if you wish but clearly a lot of refs see us an easy target and believe that a wee bit of rule bending is great for their career. I really believe they are told to be very lenient with Celtic/our opponents but never with Rangers.
I agree mate. We need to start calling it out. We were refereed to a much different standard today, it was awful officiating.

No yellow
Yellow of course
No yellow (or foul)

giphy-downsized-large.gif
You got the Sakala one ?

Not the refs fault we dropped points today.

Oh wait, those posters are nowhere to be seen.

Again.

Ref is a cheating cuunt and a useless one too

Let so many pull backs and rugby tackles on our players go it was a joke

The Callaghan lunge on Tillman and no booking then he books Alfie for less sums up the standards

The prick of a ref is another waster who should be called out

I though the referee was generous to County. I thought he tried very hard to avoid criticism from Malky McKay who is a serial winger after games against us, particularly at Ibrox. So every 50/50 went in their favour, any challenge on a County player with even a hint of contact was a foul. I wonder if that was a backlash from last week and the overturned red card for Nicky Clark.

Callaghan foul dives in at speed, no card. Takes Cantwell out well after the ball has went, not card.

Alfie mistimes his tackle and a yellow! If Callaghans first foul isnt a booking neither is Alfies.
An absolute abomination of a performance when old fukkers like me and my mate are out of our seats instantly you know it's dire.

Scotland is the only country in the world that you can get " tackles " like callaghans and it's not even a talking to .

If he connects with anyone he cutting them in 2

I can’t decide if that clown today was a cheat or just incompetent :oops:
Adds on 3 mins and plays five and a half,dreadful performance from a total clown .

We received 4 yellow cards for 8 recorded fouls.

I could understand if we were running about halving people, but Morelos challenge aside (which is a 50/50 yellow but a similar challenge from Ross County with a scissor motion was waved away about a minute earlier) I can't see why any of our players got yellows.

We didn't cycle fouls, we clearly weren't persistently fouling, we weren't making last ditch challenges. So what on earth were the yellows for?

Especially when Ross County got 2 yellow cards for 9 recorded fouls.

Also, looking at the Stats on the SPFL site is always a laugh. We've committed 11 more fouls than the yahoo's (expected, given we've played a game more so it evens out) but we've received 20 more yellow cards than they have. Meanwhile, Killie have conceded 56 more fouls than we have and have received fewer yellow cards than us.

It's bizarre. There's no consistency.

Ref was terrible today. Also looked like the ball hit off the Ross county player for the corner they scored from and the linesman just ignored it

No idea how all of them missed that. We cleared the ball and it obviously bounced back of their player and out on the goal line, I could fucking see that from the back of the opposite stand, while half canned and without my specs on. The officials were a disgrace overall today.

Euan Anderson always looks like he is drunk and lost his way when on a football pitch.

He has no idea what is going on or what he should be doing.

He must be the worst official in Scotland.

That’s another push towards the door for him. That’ll be job done!
Never since Gascoigne have I seen a player refereed so differently from the rest.
It's racism pure and simple.
When decisions like this happen we should sing the referees a racist. Bring pressure on them.

should be asking questions about Muir. He's absolutely dreadful. Every time we get him, it's the same inconsistent pish, can't get his cards out his pocket quick enough for nothing tackles by our players.
Programme said it was euan Anderson. The ref.

Alfie's booking is possibly the worst I've seen all season.

Also the linesman on my side (Main Stand) may as well not have been there today, he did absolutely f*ck all.

Also the linesman on my side (Main Stand) may as well not have been there today, he did absolutely f*ck all.

No, he powered Glasgow.for weeks flagging a foul for them

Strangely he never flagged for ours

The standard of refereeing was very poor today. He is not doing it on purpose he’s just shite.
After about 10 years of posters making the same point, no bias just shite, im still wondering if there will be a game Rangers play where its us that benefit from them being hopeless or inept or drunk, stoned or whatever excuses we can come up with to avoid saying the guy was trying to cost Rangers the points.

VAR and tv replays maybe upsetting Celtic but they dont have the same issue with fouls, booking, rugby league challenges... the same 10 teams are terrified to even tackle them.

Ref was a total joke today. To book Morelos was just like a formality. No contact at all but as it's Morelos I'll book him anyway.

He flagged for Callaghans foul, when he done it I thought it was a stick on card as linos dont flag for run of the mill fouls.

If either Alfie or the (unt at county had been shown a red I wouldn’t disagreed. Even with little/no contact both where utterly reckless and stupid, Alfie had no need to do it either, county (unt was trying to hurt someone. It’s infuriating that one wasn’t a booking but Alfie’s was just because of who he is

I thought Morelos and Sakala booking was a fkn joke, I don’t think either were even fouls, the referee quite frankly was atrocious.

How many bookings have the 19th Century Terrorists received in the last 7 games?

9 fouls and 4 bookings for us today.

It’s an absolute fucking disgrace.

Back