I hope Pedro goes to town on Scottish footballs brutality

AnglianBear

You can say what you want about Pedros tactics and man management but he had an awful time of it with officials. Cardoso & Dorrans booted out of the game this week and some quite unbelievable decisions similar to the Halliday yellow card this season. In the melee of Pedros sacking we still don't appear to have an answer as to why the fourth official took so long to tell the ref to send off Jack.

Anyway, I digress. Will Pedro do an interview slamming Scottish football and how we will be stuck in the international wilderness for years to come if we don't change things or will that be seen by some to be sour grapes and maybe put him off doing it?

Despite it being an unsuccessful 7 months in terms of results, I am intrigued to one day hear Pedros side of the story about so many things, from Mckay to Miller, to getting rid of Waghorn & Garner and his decision to leave certain players out against Progres when we needed them most.

He would be only confirming what we already know about hammer throwers and shite refs. He'll spill nothing about internal issues.

Would be written off as sour grapes. Hopefully he becomes a success elsewhere then speaks out.
Suspect his pay off will include a clause to shut him up.

You can say what you want about Pedros tactics and man management but he had an awful time of it with officials. Cardoso & Dorrans booted out of the game this week and some quite unbelievable decisions similar to the Halliday yellow card this season. In the melee of Pedros sacking we still don't appear to have an answer as to why the fourth official took so long to tell the ref to send off Jack.

Anyway, I digress. Will Pedro do an interview slamming Scottish football and how we will be stuck in the international wilderness for years to come if we don't change things or will that be seen by some to be sour grapes and maybe put him off doing it?

Despite it being an unsuccessful 7 months in terms of results, I am intrigued to one day hear Pedros side of the story about so many things, from Mckay to Miller, to getting rid of Waghorn & Garner and his decision to leave certain players out against Progres when we needed them most.

I really hope that Pedro goes to town on the people running football in Scotland. they can't touch him now. They and the mhedia have had a big part on him leaving Rangers. It's payback time for them now hopefully.

W.A.T.P.

Really?

Exactly who does have a right to talk about the game in Scotland?
Liewell, Regan, Doncaster , English, Thomson, Keevins, Spiers etc etc etc?

But not an ex- Rangers manager fresh from the coal face.?

Ffsake, I really have heard it all now!

Fair point but personally, I take zero interest in what the individuals you mention say about football. Rightly or wrongly, as others have said, Pedro’s opinions would earn no more than a passing glance from most people. I don’t imagine many Man Utd fans will take much notice of Davie Moyes’ thoughts on their current form.

Who has a right to be heard talking about our game? Well, Pedro’s as entitled as anyone to his opinion but I just doubt many will pay much heed to it beyond 48 hours after he speaks.

I’d say Pedro will be like Keyser Soze to British football.

Fair point but personally, I take zero interest in what the individuals you mention say about football. Rightly or wrongly, as others have said, Pedro’s opinions would earn no more than a passing glance from most people. I don’t imagine many Man Utd fans will take much notice of Davie Moyes’ thoughts on their current form.

Who has a right to be heard talking about our game? Well, Pedro’s as entitled as anyone to his opinion but I just doubt many will pay much heed to it beyond 48 hours after he speaks.

I’d say Pedro will be like Keyser Soze to British football.

Eh ... well personally I don't care what Davie Moyes says about Manchester United, nor do I care a jot what United fans think about such.
So we have much in common here.
As for the press pack....likewise.

However, believe me on this........ I desperately do want to hear everything that Pedro has to say about his time at Rangers.
I particularly want to hear his unvarnished opinions regarding our match officials, I want to hear him speak about our players and I want every last bit of juicy information that he feels he can decently reveal about his time in Scottish football.

I don't expect that he will reveal all, but unlike you mate, for me this is just about the most interesting football revelation there is out there.

God forbid the day it isn't.....because that will be the day I know I have lost my interest in all things Rangers.

C'mon Pedro, spill.

Hopefully not hear from him ever again.

In the cold hard light of day, he was an absolute fraudster.

Hopefully not hear from him ever again.

In the cold hard light of day, he was an absolute fraudster.

He genuinely wasn’t though.

He is the reason we signed the current Portuguese CH who is very highly thought of in the football world.

He speaks very highly of him, all of his former players do.

Mourhino thinks highly of him.

Due to several dodgy decisions and a campaign by the Scottish press and the idiots who read it we have pushed a man who was in the process of building a team; out the door.

But never mind let’s start all over again, a few months into the season. Great idea.

Scottish football is a joke, the standard of players and managers are very poor. The style of football and quality is a joke.

The press, ex players, pundits etc want foreigners managers to fail. They dont want to be shown up.

He genuinely wasn’t though.

He is the reason we signed the current Portuguese CH who is very highly thought of in the football world.

He speaks very highly of him, all of his former players do.

Mourhino thinks highly of him.

Due to several dodgy decisions and a campaign by the Scottish press and the idiots who read it we have pushed a man who was in the process of building a team; out the door.

But never mind let’s start all over again, a few months into the season. Great idea.

I’ve been to every other game this season and I can tell you from first hand experience that the man’s all talk and no show.

I don’t need people thinking or speaking highly of the guy, I can use my own eyes and make my own mind up, as can the majority of the fans.

If his press conference where he spoke of the failings in our game is anything to go by his thoughts on our game would be very illuminating.

Depressingly not one of the dinosaurs with their closed minds will dismiss it out of hand immediately and the cycle of lowering football standards will go on.

If his press conference where he spoke of the failings in our game is anything to go by his thoughts on our game would be very illuminating.

Depressingly not one of the dinosaurs with their closed minds will dismiss it out of hand immediately and the cycle of lowering football standards will go on.

I thought when he made those comments he knew his time was up.
He made relevant points but not one of the “journalists” will look in any detail at them or raise them with the SFA SPL etc.

I doubt very much if we’ll hear a great deal from Pedro as I imagine he’ll have signed a ‘non disclosure ‘ clause as part of his severance package.

He might be able to have a pop at the corrupt refs and hammer throwers but this will just be brushed aside as ‘sour grapes’ by the rancid media and other fan groups.

Much as I would like him to call out Scottish football, I just can’t see it happening.

WATP

I’ve been to every other game this season and I can tell you from first hand experience that the man’s all talk and no show.

I don’t need people thinking or speaking highly of the guy, I can use my own eyes and make my own mind up, as can the majority of the fans.

I can tell you that it’s absolutely ludicrous to sack a manager we’ve just heavily backed in the transfer window.

A man who understood the club.

A man with a high work ethic.

A man capable of attracting some of the biggest names we’ve seen in years.

If we didnt get cheated in the Hibs and bheast games(and a good few others)in the manner we did then we’ve possibly got a manager who has transformed the team into genuine title contenders. After ONE transfer window.

What were we expecting?

Just last week we were praising this teams fighting quality and team spirit.

Now we’ve got people suggesting fucking Alex McLeish and Derek Mccinnes among others.

On top of being stuck with a team full of players who signed for the manager.

I truly despair.

Time to move on from pedro.
I can tell you that it’s absolutely ludicrous to sack a manager we’ve just heavily backed in the transfer window.

If we didnt get cheated in the Hibs and bheast games(and a good few others)in the manner we did then we’ve possibly got a manager who has transformed the team into genuine title contenders. After ONE transfer window.

What were we expecting?

Now we’ve got people suggesting fucking Alex McLeish and Derek Mccinnes among others.

I truly despair.

Failure to put 3 consecutive wins together was a major factor in Pedro's demise. (and that didn't look to be achieved anytime soon)

I think we are at the stage where no Rangers manager will be beating bent officials and getting that title back, theres too many now,they are also seriously motivated to cause problems in just about every game we play its no longer just the vital tv games big craig does with the eyes poppin out his head while growlin at the blue jersey, and ofcourse at same time much effort will be going into assisting broony whenever possible and to build an even better friendship with Celtic fc. They are quite simply a disgrace even more dishonest than the media.

Thats not me backing pedro i dont think he was very good either and i still find it odd that we gambled on a foreign boss at that time, be interesting to hear from him on the corruption right enough but id guess he will just think wtf is the point it will just look like excuses and its not my problem anymore anyway.

What were we expecting?

I truly despair.

I actually think the squad’s decent.

A couple more solid players in there who know the league and maybe a proper flair player and we’re doing well.

Only 6 months until some of Warburton’s high paid disasters - Kranjcar and Rossiter for example - are gone so money will be freed up.

I am intrigued to one day hear Pedros side of the story about so many things

I, on the other hand, am sick of hearing him talk. It's all he actually did in his time here. If his abilities or achievements were as prolific as his incessant jabbering, we'd be going for a Treble.

I, on the other hand, am sick of hearing him talk. It's all he actually did in his time here. If his abilities or achievements were as prolific as his incessant jabbering, we'd be going for a Treble.

Sadly I think Pedro struggled to put his (what appeared to be very good) ideas into action. History is littered with foreign managers at various clubs who for whatever reason don't click at a certain club but become an absolute success at another club. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. It doesnt mean the manager is a fraud. I doubt a fraud would win what Pedro won in Mexico. Folk keep saying "what has pedro ever done". He has won a shed load more trophies than Derek McInnes has.

Back