I knew I shouldn't have done it .... Sheep Scum Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darchi19

After the tragic new about Fernando i was nicely surprised but the nice comments from many Scottish football fans including Celtic.

Stupidly i went on to the tin pot forum these fucking animals use, and as usual the Rangers thread is sitting on the top with thousands of posts ( by a mile the most popular on the whole forum)

Only managed one page before i had to shut it down. some of the comments about Fernando would turn your stomach

I want to put this out there that i hate Aberdeen and there fucking horrid fans to my core. some might think this is off but i hate them miles more than i do Celtic.

Sorry for the Rant and the language. happy to take the ban.

%^*& Aberdeen

It’s the false one way rivalry that makes them say these things, all to keep them relevant in our eyes or so they would like to think. Just a silly little club from the north with an inferiority complex who never have and never will be our rivals.

pyE00ta.gif

I still follow the national team abroad and have to say that the only fans I’ve had hassle with are the sheep shaggers. Timmy is just Timmy and is actually not too bad on these occasions.

That verse thing they have on there is just evil.
If that’s meant to be funny then they are doomed.50 years behind you cavemen.
That’s not a support,that’s a cult.
Don’t they have admin?dont they even care?
Polis BETTER kick their doors in or else someone will go after these sick bassa.

They're a shower of hateful, vile tramps.
The hatred they have for us and their perceived rivalry that they have with us exists only in their tiny inbred minds.
Ignore the no-marks. They're irrelevant.

And as I posted yesterday,don't put anything on here regarding brain dead people as all you'll achieve is them having a look on here and having a laugh at the responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back