I made a version of Paisley Road West

orangefridge

Bears, Bearettes,
I’m a Producer/Musician and always wanted to do some newer versions of Rangers songs or write a new one for the club.

I really love Paisley Road West and wanted to make a new version. I asked a friend to sing on it and got fans on the facebook groups to send me pics with their parents or kids at Ibrox and here’s the result I thought I’d share with you!

Bears, Bearettes,
I’m a Producer/Musician and always wanted to do some newer versions of Rangers songs or write a new one for the club.

I really love Paisley Road West and wanted to make a new version. I asked a friend to sing on it and got fans on the facebook groups to send me pics with their parents or kids at Ibrox and here’s the result I thought I’d share with you!

That's excellent mate, i'm sure @WBD will approve.

Edit : Also, I think i have something in my eye after listening & watching that.

Last edited:
Bears, Bearettes,

Absolutely superb mate she has cracking voice also

Thanks everyone. Make sure you subscribe to me on YouTube so you get notified when I do the next. Please PM me if you have any similar pics you’d like included in the next one.

Also let me know what song you’d like next and if anyone here sings and has access to a mic! Will do more female vox but some will be best with male!

Tear in my eye watching,and listening to that.
Hope my wee Dad up in heaven heard it along with me.
Hope this Rangers version takes off big style. not that i dislike No1 Platoon version, that's a classic as well.

Glad you enjoyed it. Sorry for your loss. I will be doing more videos and would be hounered to include any photos you’d like to share in the videos.
Cheers,
Ryan

Last edited:
Bears, Bearettes,

like it

That I do. I think it's excellent. What a wonderful voice. Also the video is so fitting, just what the song is all about. Brilliant job.

Davie, i know you've probably been asked about a million times...but here goes :))

Have the Club never shown any interest in an official cd with a mixture of modernised classics & new songs performed by the likes of Yourself, Dean Chalmers, Saint PHNX etc?

Some of the efforts on youtube etc are superb...(Couple of links below for anyone that hasn't heard them)

Tear in my eye watching,and listening to that.
Hope my wee Dad up in heaven heard it along with me.
Hope this Rangers version takes off big style. not that i dislike No1 Platoon version, that's a classic as well.

As much as I have no problem with the Loyalist music I don think it would be great to get Rangers versions for a lot of these songs. Likes of UDR4, Build my Gallows, Will you stand, Gibraltar are all great tunes and could be adapted, perhaps the Sash is too ingrained but why not try. A lot of the words lend themselves to football already.

Back