I made a version of Paisley Road West

Davie, i know you've probably been asked about a million times...but here goes :))

Have the Club never shown any interest in an official cd with a mixture of modernised classics & new songs performed by the likes of Yourself, Dean Chalmers, Saint PHNX etc?

Some of the efforts on youtube etc are superb...(Couple of links below for anyone that hasn't heard them)

Pre admin..yes

As much as I have no problem with the Loyalist music I don think it would be great to get Rangers versions for a lot of these songs. Likes of UDR4, Build my Gallows, Will you stand, Gibraltar are all great tunes and could be adapted, perhaps the Sash is too ingrained but why not try. A lot of the words lend themselves to football already.
Wrote. I am a loyal Rangers fan years ago. I actually sing it when BMG is being belted out.

I am a loyal Rangers fan
A teddy bear is what I am
Whenever they may lose
Desert them I refuse
I am a loyal Rangers fan

I'll sing my song I'll sing it loud
To let the world know that I'm proud
To be a bluenose Rangers through and through
And loyal till the day I die.

Never took off. Don't know why :p

Last edited:
Bears, Bearettes,
I’m a Producer/Musician and always wanted to do some newer versions of Rangers songs or write a new one for the club.

I really love Paisley Road West and wanted to make a new version. I asked a friend to sing on it and got fans on the facebook groups to send me pics with their parents or kids at Ibrox and here’s the result I thought I’d share with you!

That was really good.

Thanks everyone. Make sure you subscribe to me on YouTube so you get notified when I do the next. Please PM me if you have any similar pics you’d like included in the next one.

Also let me know what song you’d like next and if anyone here sings and has access to a mic! Will do more female vox but some will be best with male!

Excellent and well done to the singer. Keep them coming. Do you not sing yourself?

Bears, Bearettes,
I’m a Producer/Musician and always wanted to do some newer versions of Rangers songs or write a new one for the club.

I really love Paisley Road West and wanted to make a new version. I asked a friend to sing on it and got fans on the facebook groups to send me pics with their parents or kids at Ibrox and here’s the result I thought I’d share with you!

I assumed that you had a lot of LEGO

Quality work, pulls at the heart and fills up the eyes, both song and video. Great performance by the artist.
Most of us will have been led to our love of Rangers by one relative or another and will be happy and proud to follow their example. This song gets to the core of those feelings.

Reactions: WBD
Outstanding effort! Shared far and wide, looking forward to some more - drop me a PM if you need any other musicians.

Wrote. I am a loyal Rangers fan years ago. I actually sing it when BMG is being belted out.

I am a loyal Rangers fan
A teddy bear is what I am
Whenever they may lose
Desert them I refuse
I am a loyal Rangers fan

I'll sing my song I'll sing it loud
To let the world know that I'm proud
To be a bluenose Rangers through and through
And loyal till the day I die.

Never took off. Don't know why :p

I like it pal, although I'm a bit of a fanboy who loves your cat! Did you manage to get it recorded?

Wee tweak

I am a loyal Rangers fan
My place at Ibrox I will stand
Whenever they may lose
Desert them I refuse
I am a loyal Rangers fan

So sing this song and sing it loud
Sing along with the rest of the the crowd
Down Paisley Road West and outside Edmunson Drive
To see the Rangers take the field

Bears, Bearettes,

Brilliant! I want the world to hear . Is it on YouTube?

Bears, Bearettes,

Stuff like that makes me emotional

Bears, Bearettes,

I’m no crying, you’re crying

Bears, Bearettes,

Excellent mate. Get some more done. Nice fresh sounding.

Bears, Bearettes,

Truthfully, I clicked the link almost in fear, awaiting something really horrible. In all honesty, some of the stuff posted on here, the best you can say is at least you tried. I was cringing when I opened the link.

Couldn’t have been more wrong. That was absolutely beautiful.

I mean it when I say that I sincerely hope the club can get this up on the big screens in the build up to the odd match.

Absolutely superb.

Last edited:
Truthfully, I clicked the link almost in fear, awaiting something really horrible. In all honesty, some of the stuff posted on here, the best you can say is at least you tried. I was cringing when I opened the link.

Couldn’t have been more wrong. That was absolutely beautiful.

I mean it when I say that I sincerely hope the club can get this up on the big screens in the build up to the odd match.

Absolutely superb.

Haha I know the feeling. Appreciate it.
Looking forward to doing more.

You can click the youtube icon on the video and share as you please.
Thanks for the support.

You should send this to the rangers media team. I’d love to see this played on the big screens 10 mins before a game.

As a sound producer to trade, that’s a excellent quality recording.

Really brought a tear to my eye as it instantly made me think of going to games with both my grandads.

Well done mate

Bears, Bearettes,

Get in contact with us on this - the rights on playing songs and such is something others at the club deal with but happy to feed this in. Songs that are modern and promote the club are essential imo

Get in contact with us on this - the rights on playing songs and such is something others at the club deal with but happy to feed this in. Songs that are modern and promote the club are essential imo
This could be the start of something good if this lad was utilised for his undoubted talent.

Would love a CD or download with collection of these type modern Rangers songs only and being endorsed by our club, without mention of anything religious or to do with the troubles. Got plenty of those already. :p

Would love a CD or download with collection of these type modern Rangers songs only and being endorsed by our club, without mention of anything religious or to do with the troubles. Got plenty of those already. :p
Complete with a decent version of Follow Follow to replace the high pitched screeching effort we currently have. And replace the worst version of Every other Saturday ever to be recorded!

Bears, Bearettes,

Class m8.

Reactions: WBD
Back