I miss going to Ibrox

Biggest miss for me in all this is the football build up to the game the day out journey down journey home really miss it

It is our Church and we are the people.

It's amazing, I never took it for granted as such but having such a prolonged time away makes you really think.

It was 3 hours a week you could just lose yourself, immerse yourself into something completely away from 'life'.

Haste ye back

Well put.

Which is precisely why I cannot understand why some people who sit near me are such moaning faced bastards.

34 years for me. Have taken a drive up for a walk around the stadium, Monday it’s lunch in Argyle House. Hopefully when we all get back some supporters appreciate just what we’ve been missing and don’t greet at the first misplaced pass.

Last season was my 41st year of going to Ibrox. The last 3 or 4 weren't enjoyable, being surrounded (main stand) by people who only made a noise when they were moaning about something.
Dont miss it as much as I thought I would if im being honest.

I think one small crumb of comfort for us and all football teams in general is that none of us are allowed in, when it gets to the point of punters returning to grounds in smaller numbers than usual that for me is going to be a major problem, why should you be allowed in and not me ?

2 years for me now. I thought I would adjust over time but no, not a chance. I even get my daughter to take the long way home after hospital appointments just to see Ibrox.
Don’t know if your daughter’s health is the reason you’re not able to go mate (outwith the current issues obviously). Really hope not. Either way I hope everything is OK with her. We all love Rangers and we all miss going to the games, but some things are still more important.

Hope you are back soon With the rest of us to watch us pick up 55.

Don’t know if your daughter’s health is the reason you’re not able to go mate (outwith the current issues obviously). Really hope not. Either way I hope everything is OK with her. We all love Rangers and we all miss going to the games, but some things are still more important.

Hope you are back soon With the rest of us to watch us pick up 55.

No it’s my health, really struggled year before SG arrived and advised by family not to be so stupid going to games, in all honesty they were correct.

My m8 and me are not of the generation that chat on the phone. Game day was all about what time and pub for the couple of pregame refreshments. A walk along Paisley Road to Ibrox to see the Rangers then after the game a few more refreshments and our time to catch up with everything. Miss the whole experience tremendously.

Well put.

Which is precisely why I cannot understand why some people who sit near me are such moaning faced bastards.

I always thought that people whinge as they're venting about their personal life. Maybe not.

A misplaced pass = Tension from work/home etc so they vent.

Anyway, I'm talking shite.

It can't come soon enough.

Same. Seeing all the flags over my section in the Copland got me yesterday. Can't wait to get back.

Back