I need this jacket in my life

Take away the union flag change it to black and wear it circa fifteen to twenty year's ago, bingo your back in fashion bud like you're jacket lol.

paddington-bear-union-jack-bag-5194-0-1415972128000.jpg

CSK_11369_0035.jpg

Why is there sizes like Xtra Small these days. Is there really still people about that would fit an extra small.

That is absolutely honking.

Would certainly piss off a few nats & mentally challengeds but it`s still honking

I have a Paul Smith Duffel coat. Saw it in a shop in Paris and had to have it.

Bet i have worn it 3 times and it was in that price range. In fairness it does look a lot better than that effort but who really wears duffel coats in this day and age?

So... Almost vintage Paul Smith duffel coat looking for new (twat) owner. First bid for 300 gets it, dont be shy!

Hard to believe someone could go on that prettygreen website, look through the outerwear and pick that honker. Get a grip of yourself man!

It was pipped at the post by the 'multi colored Digi modern cape' a photo finish :D

I have a Paul Smith Duffel coat. Saw it in a shop in Paris and had to have it.

Bet i have worn it 3 times and it was in that price range. In fairness it does look a lot better than that effort but who really wears duffel coats in this day and age?

So... Almost vintage Paul Smith duffel coat looking for new (twat) owner. First bid for 300 gets it, dont be shy!

Try one of those designer exchanges, they'll get you good money for it.

OP, no. Just no.

Back