I reckon Livi will take all 3 against them at the Tony Macaroni

One of the most formidable away grounds in Europe these days. Only place we haven't managed to score this season.
They've lost 5 out of 10 games at home this season. 4 wins and then draw against us but since they came back up the tims haven't won in the league there 2 draws and a defeat I think it is. I think they will drop points again on Wednesday even if they have their full squad back.

Strachan mentioned lack of fitness today as some kind of excuse. Why is there a lack of fitness if these "elite sportsman" had an "intense warm weather training camp"? Ralston and Johnstone are possibly the only 2 you could excuse for having a lack of match sharpness, the rest of them have been regulars all season. Livi looked fitter, faster and stronger all over the pitch. They had a young guy upfront on Monday night go down with cramp after 60 mins FFS.

I can only imagine what these 10 days will have done to Griffiths fitness.

It’s worth remembering that as terrible a season as they’ve had, they have only lost twice, both times ‘mto us. As we know from past experience though, draws can be just as damaging to a title challenge

Surely someone else will take full points off them sooner or later

I’m a bit disappointed they didn’t take all 3 points today tbh.
I really thought they would

So looking forward to watching the duff misreading the ball bouncing all over the place off of their shite pitch.
He was confused enough today on his own pitch.
Having watching 1st half today he can defiantly get at least one ball right over a stand. Not sure if it would be a clearance or a pass though. :)

Strachan mentioned lack of fitness today as some kind of excuse. Why is there a lack of fitness if these "elite sportsman" had an "intense warm weather training camp"? Ralston and Johnstone are possibly the only 2 you could excuse for having a lack of match sharpness, the rest of them have been regulars all season. Livi looked fitter, faster and stronger all over the pitch. They had a young guy upfront on Monday night go down with cramp after 60 mins FFS.

I can only imagine what these 10 days will have done to Griffiths fitness.
That bhoy will be tucking into your avatar, possibly a dozen. Crying.

They will have a stronger squad for wed but Livi must be thinking they are for the taking! Would not be surprised if they won! Should have won today by all accounts!

Back