I reckon Livi will take all 3 against them at the Tony Macaroni

Supposedly Christie is trying to get put this month so he's hardly going to want to pick up an injury on thst pitch jimping into tackles
Hard not to agree but it would be funny if they picked up a few hammy/ ligament/tendon injuries that kept the £ ones in place to not play and further run down the values while collect beer vouchers/

I’d settle for another draw but Livingston will fancy their chances more than today on their own shitey wee rug of a surface.

Their results are quickly becoming irrelevant!

Still absolutely love them dropping points though.

I watched the last 10 minutes of their game and it looks a few have chucked it and are just playing out the season. No urgency no passion. I dont see the likes of edouard busting a gut on a cold night in Livingston on a plastic pitch

Not sure there will be much cohesion when their players return from isolation. I just don't think they'll gelato.

Gary Holt made quite a good point today about what side Livi might put out during the week since they're due to play the league cup semi final next weekend. He was hinting at maybe a couple or changes.. hope not though and Livi take points off them again.

All it takes in this league is hard work, organization and a little bit of luck to get a result.

If Celtic can get all three, they'll leave with a point.

Today was their chance IMO. That mob should beat them with their first team back.

Not that it matters in the slightest.

Today was their chance IMO. That mob should beat them with their first team back.

Not that it matters in the slightest.
Most of the players coming back in won't have trained properly for the best part of 2 weeks. Most of their fans probably don't expect them to win but by all means, you crack on and keep building them up when they've won something ridiculous like 6 in 20 games.

Most of the players coming back in won't have trained properly for the best part of 2 weeks. Most of their fans probably don't expect them to win but by all means, you crack on and keep building them up when they've won something ridiculous like 6 in 20 games.

Building them up hahaha. They could spank them 5-0, it doesn't matter a fuck.

Their inspirational manager will be back in the dugout and so they should win... Orzo they think. I can see Lenguini blowing a fusili when it go tits up. B-)

The scum are hopeless so it wouldn't surprise me if they lost. A lot depends on whether Livi rest players.

I predicted yesterday that Livi would take a point over the 2 games, but it’s seriously looking like they will sweep the series now with the filth

Do they go with the same shite from the past two games, or mix it up with shite that hasn’t trained for 10 days?

B-D

Another draw would suit me tbh, can’t see them getting beat with all the players back
Well I can. Total disarray. Coming off two draws and player isolation. There are still some on here who can never see them losing, ever !

Are you confident Rangers can beat Motherwell ?

Only missing 4 first team regulars yesterday
This doesn't get enough attention they aren't missing 11 starters they are missing 4 Ajer Christie Griffiths and Edouard could through in the goalkeeper but all of them are gash anyway so make f all difference

Well I can. Total disarray. Coming off two draws and player isolation. There are still some on here who can never see them losing, ever !

Are you confident Rangers can beat Motherwell ?
As ever if we play with good tempo we will win comfortably.
In terms of Celtic nobody outwith us has beaten them for about 15 months and I can’t see that changing

Let’s hope there isn’t a sprinkle of rain or snow over that godforsaken place or the game will be off. *checks weather forecast* - could be dodgy.

To be honest I wasn’t impressed by Livi and it just shows how bad the filth are that they couldn’t beat them.

just how fit will there missing players be .be interesting to see what date tnt gave them for being allowed out .if say they give to till 18th then you can't actually go out till 19th .fitness will be key

I thought 4 points from the two livi games - I think they be doing well to get a point there

Back