I think we can win this thing

Really does look like it.

Not wanting to jump the gun or anything , one game at a time and all that

But I'm gonna stick my neck out and say, this title is ours!!!!

:D :D :D :D
Please don't tell me you made this statement wearing the jinxed retro top :eek: if you did then we are doomed and will remain on 54. :mad:

We need either 4 points or them to drop 4 points to win it ( or a combination of both).if we beat St Mirren we can only lose it on goal difference

It’s over so get the champagne on ice

Really does look like it.

Not wanting to jump the gun or anything , one game at a time and all that

But I'm gonna stick my neck out and say, this title is ours!!!!

:D :D :D :D

This is FF mate, that kind of blind optimism won’t be tolerated around here! We were 10 minutes away from drawing 0-0 & blowing the league last night ffs!!!

nothing won till its won.i'm nervous as hell that we could lose every game from here in
:D:D
can we not add the five games on from last season at the end just to extend the fun :))

Pessimistic me had his first, “right that’s it done now” moment when I heard the players and staff at full time. I know, I know.

cant believe how close we are always knew we would get back to where we belong eventually but after the last two seasons something in the back of my mind was telling me it would go wrong n now to be within touching distance I’m almost in tears of pure happiness every time i think about Tav lifting that trophy!Its been a long time coming but we are back and we are super Rangers

Always waiting for something from the SFA,SPFL, SNP etc etc to end it.
Call it paranoia but plenty want to put cause us as much shit as possible till the end of the season.
Look at last night for example.

If we beat St Mirren 1-0, our goal difference is only +24 with a 21 point lead. They have 7 games left at that stage.

If we lose 2-0 to them in both OFs, that’s it cut to only +16

If we lose all our other games 2-0 and they win their’s 2-0, the title is theirs by +4 GD.

Still waaaay to early to celebrate :rolleyes:

Yaaaaassss. GIRFUY Timmy lurkers. #55 B-D:shh::))

i dont think weve quite sealed it yet bookies only have us at 1/1500 on to win the title while the scum are 150/1.watch for any market movement after the next game that might be an indicator

Back