'I want out': Former Rangers chief Sandy Easdale agrees to sell shares in club for £1.3 million

Seems.people are taking this article as they are defo getting rid of their shares. Em no they aren't. They want to sell due to King being forced to offer 20p. But with all the calculations it would appear this won't happen anyway. So they will be stuck with the shares and they will get diluted by future share issues which King and the majority shareholding wanted from the start.

Seems.people are taking this article as they are defo getting rid of their shares. Em no they aren't. They want to sell due to King being forced to offer 20p. But with all the calculations it would appear this won't happen anyway. So they will be stuck with the shares and they will get diluted by future share issues which King and the majority shareholding wanted from the start.

They're not stuck with them if King doesn't buy them as part of this offer, they can still sell them to any other interested buyer at any time. Sandy has basically just declared they are for sale if anyone wants them. Will anyone want to buy them?

They're not stuck with them if King doesn't buy them as part of this offer, they can still sell them to any other interested buyer at any time. Sandy has basically just declared they are for sale if anyone wants them. Will anyone want to buy them?
I'll buy 10000 off you, ya fat wank..........at a penny per share, ya obese, greasy, money grabbing bawbag.

He’s going nowhere:))

There won’t be anywhere near enough of a takeup for it to be accepted.

This is a just wee fluff piece given to our friend, Martin Williams, from the poisoned dwarf Irvine.

Two or three share issues from now he’ll be lucky to get “half a bar” for the lot:))

So they want out, do they? They should never have been involved with our club in the first place. I hope that they can be got rid of with the minimum of profit in their grubby hands for their part in the shafting of our club.

Hopefully they get nothing and we have another share issue, diluting theirs. Scumbags.
Toxic Jack all over that article.

The thought of those two cretins sitting in our directors box wearing club suits and laughing at the supporters still makes my skin crawl

It’s a lesson learned when we are totally rid of this lot from our club... My mates got me hospitality for my birthday recently and it crossed my mind when I was walking by the chairman’s club ( the miserable c**ts only got me the Cooper suite lol ) , how that lot were swanning around at some point thinking they owned the place... Scumbags

Would Club 1872 be interested in buying some of them?
Why would they give money to those pair of sleazy rat bastards? Nobody should touch these shares. They are virtually worthless to the Easdales now and they cannot influence anything. The Easdales have been absolutely stung, which is nice. Long may they watch the further dilution of their near worthless asset and count their losses.

The Ashley purchase was a necessary evil. But Club1872 need to keep any further funds for the next share or rights issue. More shares in supporters hands and money direct to our club.

Look it seems they’ve opened the kimono to DK but they will not want 20p a share, they know that’ll not fly so they think by letting it out there they can get their money back. DK should say phuck off and just keep diluting their value with soft loans. It’s an alternative means to invest and just keeps eroding their holding.

This. This. This.

It’s a meaningless story. King won’t be buying anyone’s shares after this offer. The threshold for making the offer won’t be crossed.
If it were true that the Spivs wanted to sell, would King not be better to buy now at twenty pence rather than buy outwith this process for much more?
You'll need to explain this one.

How would they get over 30p in a few weeks?
Is that not pretty close to the current value?

If it were true that the Spivs wanted to sell, would King not be better to buy now at twenty pence rather than buy outwith this process for much more?”]

Why would King want to buy them at all? The same applies to him as C1872. If either buy from the Easdales, they spend money they could better use for the club by buying new shares at the next opportunity. In the meantime, the Easdales’ holdings are an irrelevance to how the club is run.

Have you any idea how much Ally actually owns? Seems to be mentioned a lot when it comes to things like this, but that could just be because of his profile rather than share size.

Just under 3% at one point.

Whether he’s been diluted at all, I’m not sure.

He’s not just a wee guy with some Penny shares for the kids though.

It’s a decent holding.

Horrible bastard. Thought he was the big “I am” when he was photographed sitting in the office at Ibrox

I hope he's stuck with the shares and he's diluted into irrelevance through future share issues.

%^*& giving that rat bastard money.

If it were true that the Spivs wanted to sell, would King not be better to buy now at twenty pence rather than buy outwith this process for much more?

Is that not pretty close to the current value?

Don't know mate, but even if it is, he'd need a buyer, and I don't see too many who'd buy from that prick.

King has no reason to buy their shares, which will only become more diluted after any further share issues.

As far as I’m aware the concert party is still in existence and will be until the ToP says it has ended. Until then, I doubt King will be buying any shares outside the current bid or any new share issue and certainly not for more than 20p.

Usually when The Herald prints an article about anything Rangers, the comments forum goes into overdrive. I wonder why comments are not enabled on this article? Perhaps because, yet again, it’s recycled “news”? :eek:

If he has no influence and is stuck with shares then hopefully he can’t shift them.

However, I would also love the last of these fùcking rats gone.
Just for badness I would like to see the fat rat left with them, his voting rights are now worthless.

If Club 1872 do have cash they would be better keeping it ,till the next share issue is due. I am sure Dave King said there would be a couple more at some point. That would result in the money going directly to Rangers not into the Easdale brothers pocket.

Back