'I want out': Former Rangers chief Sandy Easdale agrees to sell shares in club for £1.3 million

Anytime Blue Pitch Holdings is mentioned I always think about Margarita Holdings.
Did we ever find out who they were

What happens if Ashley buys these shares, sorry if this question has already been posed

Then Ashley gets a tiny percentage of shares that continues to leave him with no power or voting rights and then has to either invest in us with any future share offers to maintain his meaningless % or to be diluted further.

There is no danger to us in this. It is purely an exercise in making these c*#nts irrelevant.

Getting King’s money is the very best offer that they will get. Much better for them to get nothing and be left with pieces of paper that they can do nothing with.

If our overall value skyrockets in the future so that they can make a profit selling their tiny shareholding then i’ll cope with that as the disappointment will be eclipsed by our success. And i’ll stillhope that their next shit is a hedgehog.

Couldn’t C1872 buy some of these ? I’d like them to if they can. Not sure how much is in the funds.

Why?

C1872 should use any money to invest in the club at the next share issue, further diluting these c*%nts our of relevance. They should not give money to the bastards who tried to destroy us.

Give the money to the club, not the no-necked pseudo-gangsters.

I have given over £800 to Rangers First/Club 1872 yet have no shares (my fault, I assumed the shares would be held in my name). What are chances of shares being available to new shareholders in a future offering ?

It wont matter who owns them theyll be worth nothing. Wouldnt you rather see 1.5 million go on the team and the two clowns losing their incrstment?
Your judgement is clouded.
The idea his shares will be worth nothing isn't true. They will be worth what the share value is, and Easdale owns over 5m of them.
Today his holding is over 3%, but it will be diluted by two further share issues. However, it's still a lot of shares. Club 1872 will do well out of buying them. It's just a question of getting the timing right. Success on the field is expected, commercial revenue is going to increase, share value will go up too.
Nobody knows what or who will come along in the future. The quicker Club 1872 reach their 25% shareholding goal the better.

Why?

C1872 should use any money to invest in the club at the next share issue, further diluting these c*%nts our of relevance. They should not give money to the bastards who tried to destroy us.

Agree mate. It’s been pointed out to me & I accept it makes sense.

I thought it was just voting rights that had been removed from them and a few others?

Not sure why they can't sell, though someone far better qualified than myself could clarify.

My understanding is that these were among groups of shareholders that Mr. King identified as having allegedly possibly been involved in money laundering and were being prevented from taking part in the share issue until full information about the background to the ownership of the shares was divulged

BGqZi8F.gif

The idea his shares will be worth nothing isn't true. They will be worth what the share value is, and Easdale owns over 5m of them.
Today his holding is over 3%, but it will be diluted by two further share issues. However, it's still a lot of shares. Club 1872 will do well out of buying them. It's just a question of getting the timing right. Success on the field is expected, commercial revenue is going to increase, share value will go up too.
Nobody knows what or who will come along in the future. The quicker Club 1872 reach their 25% shareholding goal the better.
C1872 wasn't able to take up its full allocation at the last share issue so until its revenue is such that it can expect to exceed the amount required to maintain its shareholding, why not just let shareholders like the Easdales and BPH be diluted to negligible oblivion? Buying their shareholdings and then as a result not having the funds to participate in a new share issue (in part or full) would be counterproductive. The benefit of C1872 having a marginally higher percentage shareholding would come at the cost of providing the club with funds so there's a trade off to be considered.

Probably very naive and I absolutely want them our the club, 100% they are a cancer. However, I don't think their intention at the very start was to %^*& us over. In the end they quite clearly got caught up in it and are as much to blame as any one else, but I don't think it was their initial intention. I just don't think they are clever enough to have thought it all through.

Sorry but it absolutely was t
Why?

Depends how you see things. For C1872 only to invest will never see them grow their holding and increase their influence. To grow the holding they will require to purchase existing shares rather than just invest. Really a question of balance.

C1872 wasn't able to take up its full allocation at the last share issue so until its revenue is such that it can expect to exceed the amount required to maintain its shareholding, why not just let shareholders like the Easdales and BPH be diluted to negligible oblivion? Buying their shareholdings and then as a result not having the funds to participate in a new share issue (in part or full) would be counterproductive. The benefit of C1872 having a marginally higher percentage shareholding would come at the cost of providing the club with funds so there's a trade off to be considered.
Club 1872 did take up their allocation at the share issue. They informed Rangers how many shares they wanted, and they bought them. News to me if they didn't.
As I said earlier the decision to buy shares is made after considering a few factors. If the money is there to buy shares off other shareholders and to participate fully in new share issues great, that's what to do. If there isn't enough money to do both then the priorities are the two upcoming new share issues this year and next year.
I think the priorities will have to be the new share issues as funds are unlikely to stretch further.
After both share issues Club 1872 can turn attention to increasing their shareholding. That will require buying shares from other shareholders.

The notion that Club 1872 will get to 25% is pure fantasy and the further the share price rises (of course that assumes it will actually rise) the further they will be from that 25%.

They will only be worth what people want to pay for them
Who would want to buy a bunch of diluted shares?
If they were worth anything they’d have sold them a long time ago,

Club 1872 did take up their allocation at the share issue. They informed Rangers how many shares they wanted, and they bought them. News to me if they didn't.
I was under the impression C1872's shareholding was diluted and presumed this was because they didn't have enough cash to maintain their holding, fair enough if this isn't the case. I remember there was a £1M funding target which was met, was this everything that was required?

In terms of the Easdales themselves, I'm a little confused as to their intentions with trying to sell at 20p. Are they not selling themselves short here? I thought the whole reason DK was dragging this share offer out for so long was the inherent pointlessness of making an offer nobody would be stupid enough to accept?

The notion that Club 1872 will get to 25% is pure fantasy and the further the share price rises (of course that assumes it will actually rise) the further they will be from that 25%.
Not a believer then.

Not a believer then.

In fairness mate, and whilst I’m a great believer in Club1872, I think we all recognise that achieving a shareholding if 25% is a huge ask. Realistically, if the target is ever to be achieved, I’d say it was at least a decade - and probably longer - away.

That’s not a criticism, for me it has always been recognised as a long-term goal. We shouldn’t be disappointed by that.

I was under the impression C1872's shareholding was diluted and presumed this was because they didn't have enough cash to maintain their holding, fair enough if this isn't the case. I remember there was a £1M funding target which was met, was this everything that was required?

In terms of the Easdales themselves, I'm a little confused as to their intentions with trying to sell at 20p. Are they not selling themselves short here? I thought the whole reason DK was dragging this share offer out for so long was the inherent pointlessness of making an offer nobody would be stupid enough to accept?
Their shareholding was diluted. But I think C1872 expected this. They raised 1m for the issue, and informed Rangers how many shares they could buy. I think you have to be pragmatic about how much it is possible to raise from membership and wider support. Reaching the 1m target wasn't easy, and raising more than that would have been very difficult.
The Easdales are accepting DK's offer because it is the best and only offer they are going to get right now.

In fairness mate, and whilst I’m a great believer in Club1872, I think we all recognise that achieving a shareholding if 25% is a huge ask. Realistically, if the target is ever to be achieved, I’d say it was at least a decade - and probably longer - away.

That’s not a criticism, for me it has always been recognised as a long-term goal. We shouldn’t be disappointed by that.
It is a long term target. It might take a decade, or longer. What is possible is linked to membership numbers. If membership grows, and growth is strong, then it could take less time to reach 25%. Club 1872 with say 30K paying members would generate substantial funds.

I didn't realise we could have more share issues in the future I thought that would be an unpopular root giving that current shareholders shares will be diluted

I contribute to club1872 and so do a lot of my family and friends, the ones I’ve spoken too don’t want any of our money going to these 2 shysters.

King can keep diluting them at future share issues that’s the way I want to see it playing out.
As I said earlier the decision to buy shares is made after considering a few factors. If the money is there to buy shares off other shareholders and to participate fully in new share issues great, that's what to do. If there isn't enough money to do both then the priorities are the two upcoming new share issues this year and next year.
I think the priorities will have to be the new share issues as funds are unlikely to stretch further.
After both share issues Club 1872 can turn attention to increasing their shareholding. That will require buying shares from other shareholders.
It would be a great help if more fans would join those of us who are part of 1872.
Then perhaps we could have a real go at achieving 25%.

It would be a great help if more fans would join those of us who are part of 1872.
Then perhaps we could have a real go at achieving 25%.

If only more of us realised that Club1872 is all about helping and saving Rangers from ever having to suffer again what we had to endure in recent times and the more of us that are members, the stronger we are and more able to achieve these aims.

W.A.T.P.

I had kind of erased the Piranha Brothers from my mind. That either of those clowns could ever be described as our "chief" makes me feel quite sick.

You're right. Normally Club 1872 could do a deal and take their shares under fan ownership. However, it depends on how much money Club 1872 have at their disposal right now. A new share issue is planned this year, and another issue next year. Club 1872 will likely embark on fund raisers to ensure they can afford to take their allocation in both of these issues. Because substantial sums of money are needed to invest in the new share issues it'll make funding large purchases off other shareholders far less likely this year or next.

Club1872 would be silly to buy the Easdale shares as the money will not go to Rangers but into the Spivs pockets.

Maybe now is a good time to donate to or join Club1872 even if you aren't a huge fan of them as every penny counts though I'm sure they will bide their time to maintain or increase their holding.

It's not pointless. It's really a question of priorities and available funds. Increasing Club 1872's shareholding is of great benefit no matter if the shares bought are new or off other shareholders.

For Club1872 to buy shares off other shareholders is not a benefit to Rangers FC AND SHOULD BE RESISTED, as a member I want them to buy off Rangers

And I've agreed to sell my boaby to Rihanna. More chance of that then you getting something for your shares you fecking PUSSY!

For Club1872 to buy shares off other shareholders is not a benefit to Rangers FC AND SHOULD BE RESISTED, as a member I want them to buy off Rangers
Of course it's a benefit to Rangers. It puts shares under Club 1872's ownership, increasing the support's influence, and ensures those with the club's best interests at heart are involved in big decisions.
Shares owned by Club 1872 will enable the support to have a new, stronger relationship with Rangers. And they will be a genuine legacy for future generations of bears.

The headline says he has agreed to sell. Who with? Himself.

He wants money before they are diluted to nothingness. It’s his block who have been behind the court cases on king forcing him to make an offer.

It cheers me greatly to think a lot of the spivs will get nothing for shares they got on the cheap.

Hi Sandy, in case you didn’t notice you are out and hopefully you will be left for some time with a reduced volume of shares with a reducing value.

The fact that C1872 was the second biggest shareholder a wee while back is a credit to the organisation and should not go unnoticed.

Despite our fan base still having a disconnect that would shame the Tory party, the growth of the c1872 has been incredible

The are c*ntyiest of c*nts for what they put our club through, giving away deals that would and still harm the club all to line their own pockets.

They are also bumping bastards with their monopoly of the buses in the Renfrewshire area, prices jumping from just over 60 to 100 a month.

I hope someone smashes the pair of them.

Have you any idea how much Ally actually owns? Seems to be mentioned a lot when it comes to things like this, but that could just be because of his profile rather than share size.
He owns just under 1.1 million shares, equivalent to 1.34% of the total. Was noted in the docs issued with the offer letter.

Back