I want them to win tomorrow...to keep their fear and pain going.

I am just amazed at how many people would pass over a chance of winning it at the piggery in an OF and instead win it without a ball being kicked. I hope they carry it to next week.

I don't mind what the result is for Timbo tomorrow. To paraphrase the Green Brigade's Heroic Dieter of Year, (1981) Boaby Sands, "Our revenge will be the laughter of Rangers fans" at the 2020/2021 season they have had and pathetic attempts at 9.5 in a row.

Finish tomorrow if possible.

Go to Prague as champions.

We now have bigger targets than those dogs. They’re done.

Imagine for a moment they were coming to Ibrox in 2 weeks, we just punted Gerrard after a bad season and they could clinch the league at Ibrox.

Imagine how ill you’d feel?

Nah, let them go out with a whimper.

Then they'll be playing for pride for the remainder for the season.

And they'll fail at that too.

Watching their match today with alcohol in abundance hoping Dundee do the biz (for one day not DABs).
Porkheid can then be for Alfie's hat-trick, Kent standing /sitting on the ball and McGregor scoring a penalty ensuring all the players on the pitch have scored for us this season.

Just for once.
I then want us to go and win it there like 1999 and i want Alfie to score the goal that seals it.

I want them to have 2 weeks of fear from 14:00 tomorrow of what might happen at the San Giro.
I want our title 55 to be by 1000 cuts to them.

When they try to speak about their quadruple whatever we can reply "aye but mind we stopped yer ten at yer ain midden and Alfie got the winner?

I want the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake.

I want the lot. :cool:
I'm with you on this one OP. Not just for the pain it causes them or the in yer face at doing it at the paedodome or even Alfie laughing in broons face when nets the winner. But more importantly, I want to be home. I'm stuck in Baku for the next week and I get home just before the old firm. Please let me be at home when we actually do it. I had a wee tear in the eye ( it's dusty out here) watching the players celebrate with the fans and I want some of that in 2 weeks.

i want them beat so we go there in party mode knowing its a meaningless friendly we can take the piss in B-) 8.0 just to rub it in.

I'm with you on this one OP. Not just for the pain it causes them or the in yer face at doing it at the paedodome or even Alfie laughing in broons face when nets the winner. But more importantly, I want to be home. I'm stuck in Baku for the next week and I get home just before the old firm. Please let me be at home when we actually do it. I had a wee tear in the eye ( it's dusty out here) watching the players celebrate with the fans and I want some of that in 2 weeks.
Steal a plane.

I don’t care rah we win it today it’s a party at park head we go as champions and scud them

or we go to park head a win it there for a party

no lose situation

To paraphrase a tim, every game is like helicopter Sunday.
They know we've won it they've known we were going to win it since before Christmas.
They could prolong their own agony by winning at Tannadice which is nice but I'd prefer it if they lost, 5-0.
Go to the piggery as Champions, in the last 8 of the Europa League resting a load of players with Jimmy Bell on the subs list for a 5 minute cameo.

Just for once.
I then want us to go and win it there like 1999 and i want Alfie to score the goal that seals it.

I want them to have 2 weeks of fear from 14:00 tomorrow of what might happen at the San Giro.
I want our title 55 to be by 1000 cuts to them.

When they try to speak about their quadruple whatever we can reply "aye but mind we stopped yer ten at yer ain midden and Alfie got the winner?

I want the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake.

I want the lot. :cool:
Understandable and you may well get your wish but if not do take comfort in the fact that they had to chuck a game to a bang (below) average team to avoid pain thats here now and coming again anyway.

Anyone with a bit of character would take their medicine but if its come to this then theyve started scraping the ground underneath the barrel.

I would obviously love to win the league at the Piggery again but I don't want them to win today. If they do, fair enough, we get the chance to win it there and it'll be sensational. There is absolutely no chance they'd stop us taking it. They aren't good enough and they know it. The gulf between both sides is absolutely enormous.

Never ever should any Rangers fan want them to win. In every game they play we should all want them beat, the leagues won, hopefully we get it confirmed today because we've got other priorities to go after rather than bother about that mob.

Nah, I’ll never want them to win, confirm the title today and then go to the knew camp as champions and pump them

I want them beaten and we focus on Europe. Whatever the result, the position we are in just now is incredible - it's a win win whatever happens

They want the fear and pain to be over.

Nevertheless, their fear and pain of losing the title at Parkpaed will ensure, they drop points today.

Their fear of losing it at "the crime scene " appears to be greater than us wanting it .
If it means more heartache for the cùnts then yeah, bring it on , but to be honest, the filth fans are broken anyway so I don't really give a fùck.
It would be just amazing though to hear that cùnt Crocker say , and Alfredo Morelos has scored a hattrick.

Agree its win win.

Either we wrap it up record early (Gerrards already said they will have the game on at lunch time tomorrow and the internal comms guys will be prepared to share the celebrations once more) and celtic have to refuse the guard of honour... Twice!

Or... We have the opportunity to have the perfect end to the story by making it official at shark head.

Slight risk of delayed gratification if we lose (you can be sure they would double revel in our 'misery' by delaying out title celebrations and denying us the unbeaten season all at once) which would be a bit of a dampener, but that is really neither here nor there.

Ultimately, I'd rather they be fully broken. Never gonna cheer them on, but a win for them (like their whole team) means nothing to us.

Dundee United are pish. Let’s not forget that. The Tims are bad but will most likely swat this mob aside.

The real drama is 2 weeks away.
Dundee utd played very well in the first half hour or so against us a couple of weeks back and had a couple of decent chances. The same 1st half hour will see them lose at least a goal

Win the title today, its about Rangers and nobody else. That gives us a whole 2 further weeks of being champions, after the shit this club has gone through I can't believe people want to wait for this title just to put one over our rivals, sod that, the sooner the damned better

Winning the title at the piggery will be the perfect end to this nightmare decade. Then we can all do a Bobby Ewing and act like we just got out the shower and everything is back to normal.

I just want us to play them off the park and score loads at their dump, and alfie to break his duck against them, so their result today makes no difference whatsoever

I never ever ever want them to win. Sorry OP. I understand your sentiments but I can’t get onboard

Never ever should any Rangers fan want them to win. In every game they play we should all want them beat, the leagues won, hopefully we get it confirmed today because we've got other priorities to go after rather than bother about that mob.
It's strange times we live in though, most of their own fans are supporting united so we cant win it at the piggery, as dirty as it makes me feel wanting them to win today, the feeling when we win it there again and the pain it will cause the manky hordes will be worth it in my view. Plus I heard the groin brigade have something planned to try get the game stopped if it looks like we are winning it there, has me intrigued that does, I want the hilarity to continue.

I think they’ll drop the points. I’m a bit worried it will hamper our Europa league prospects if we win the league today. I’d rather the players were 100% on it at training tomorrow. We could go into the next OF maybe already through to the next round and knowing we can win the league and celebrate on their pitch.

I am just amazed at how many people would pass over a chance of winning it at the piggery in an OF and instead win it without a ball being kicked. I hope they carry it to next week.
I’m amazed that any Rangers fan would want these filthy scum to win any game.Enjoy rattling the beads for a day.

Back