I was supposed to be getting married today.

I'm the same mate. had to postpone our till August next year. We were due to get married in October. More disposable cash now which is good to spend on season tickets and the rangers store!

Had to move the wedding forward a year for obvious reasons. The misses is gutted, I'm seeing the plus side.
I dare say I'd have been in the dog house when I sneaked away at 1755 to watch the game if we'd went ahead with the day.
That whole, “You love Rangers more than me..... I love Celtic more than you” discussion would be awkward on the big day :D

Had to move the wedding forward a year for obvious reasons. The misses is gutted, I'm seeing the plus side.
I dare say I'd have been in the dog house when I sneaked away at 1755 to watch the game if we'd went ahead with the day.
It will come round fast enough, will be a great day! Reception at Ibrox is it?

That whole, “You love Rangers more than me..... I love Celtic more than you” discussion would be awkward on the big day :D
40yrs with my team trumps 10yrs with her. Secretly she probably thinks I'm kidding
Unless your marrying a bheggar then surely it wouldnt have been an issue having the game on :))
Come on.... not a chance. Shes just one of these strange people who values other things above football. Unlike me

All that money I have saved get yourself down to the new shop and buy yourself something to cheer u up.... hell you can even get your fiancé a top as well plenty of ladies stuff as well !
Thats a day out for me and my boy at the weekend. Can't wait

If the wedding was today, this game would of been played months ago and there would of been no game to sneak away to.

if i was going to be pedantic about it :)

Pics op, then we can decide if 'aw, that's a shame' or 'phew, bullet dodged' Don't know what to feel for you if there's no pics.

It's my anniversary today and i forgot it for the second year in a row. :))

As you can imagine the books are not so much as bad but very nearly burnt!! :oops::oops:
If you've been married 40 years then this is excusable but if today was only your 2nd anniversary then that's a different story!

You moved the wedding forward, so you actually got married last year instead?

How did you know about Covid?

Can I have the lottery numbers?

Do we win 55 this season?

Nothing stopping you from getting married, it’s only the reception you have to cancel.

My old mother used to say,

“People used to have a wedding to get married, now they get married to have a wedding.“

She wasn’t wrong.

Take her out for a nice romantic late lunch, and a few drinks.

Get her up the road, stick some numbing gel on your knob and get her pumped from behind as you both watch the rangers on the TV.

Keep your strokes slow, maybe even have a break at half time. Time it so you shoot your muck just as Alfie sticks in the 4th on the 85th minute (u might need a lot of numbing gel ;)).

If the wedding was today, this game would of been played months ago and there would of been no game to sneak away to.

Not necessarily. We could've still went ahead with it today but it would've been completely different to what we'd booked originally pre pandemic.
Therefore even more noticable when I made good my escape in a few hours.

Nothing stopping you from getting married, it’s only the reception you have to cancel.

My old mother used to say,

“People used to have a wedding to get married, now they get married to have a wedding.“

She wasn’t wrong.
Haha, she'll laugh if she reads this. My sentiments exactly, I'm not the boss though.

If you've been married 40 years then this is excusable but if today was only your 2nd anniversary then that's a different story!
I’m six months away from my 40 year parole board interview. Not hopeful of getting out yet.
The Great Train Robbers only got probation compared to me.

I’m six months away from my 40 year parole board interview. Not hopeful of getting out yet.
The Great Train Robbers only got probation compared to me.

50 for me. Big party arranged in May then Covid struck. Lost our deposit on the food etc. and now I don't know if any or all of our prospective guests will survive until next year. Lost 2 cousins so far this year, both in Borheed.

Back