I was supposed to be getting married today.

Had to move the wedding forward a year for obvious reasons. The misses is gutted, I'm seeing the plus side.
I dare say I'd have been in the dog house when I sneaked away at 1755 to watch the game if we'd went ahead with the day.

Join the club. Moved to next year as well but I wasn't daft enough to do it during the season :D

Had to move the wedding forward a year for obvious reasons. The misses is gutted, I'm seeing the plus side.
I dare say I'd have been in the dog house when I sneaked away at 1755 to watch the game if we'd went ahead with the day.
Near miss, every cloud has a silver lining. Only joking mate.

50 for me. Big party arranged in May then Covid struck. Lost our deposit on the food etc. and now I don't know if any or all of our prospective guests will survive until next year. Lost 2 cousins so far this year, both in Borheed.
Sorry to hear about your cousins.
When you get to these occasions and try to sort out a guest list it hits you how many family and friends you’ve lost over the years.
So many folk who were at our wedding are gone, and not all of them old.

Take her out for a nice romantic late lunch, and a few drinks.

Get her up the road, stick some numbing gel on your knob and get her pumped from behind as you both watch the Rangers on the TV.

Keep your strokes slow, maybe even have a break at half time. Time it so you shoot your muck just as Alfie sticks in the 4th on the 85th minute (u might need a lot of numbing gel ;)).

Read the first line and thought ‘you old romantic you’. I should have known. Sounds like a plan though

50 for me. Big party arranged in May then Covid struck. Lost our deposit on the food etc. and now I don't know if any or all of our prospective guests will survive until next year. Lost 2 cousins so far this year, both in Borheed.
Jeez, sorry to hear that buddy. 2 too many already, hopefully no more and you can blow the Roofe of when your party coincides with 55 next season.

You've a suspicion she slept with a stripper at her hen do and are waiting until baby delivery day to see what colour the child is before deciding if the marriage will ever happen?

You wouldn’t have watched the game as she wouldn’t have let you, you ain’t kidding any of us with you having Warrior as you’re name. :p

My wedding is in for 1st May next year. I think it’s the third or fourth last game of the season. Could be an absolutely fantastic day....or should I say....will be!

Not necessarily. We could've still went ahead with it today but it would've been completely different to what we'd booked originally pre pandemic.
Therefore even more noticable when I made good my escape in a few hours.

aye but what I man was both were cancelled due to the pandemic so if wedding was going ahead it would be because there was no pandemic and if there was no pandemic game would of alread been done

aye but what I man was both were cancelled due to the pandemic so if wedding was going ahead it would be because there was no pandemic and if there was no pandemic game would of alread been done
I know what u meant. I was seeing your pedantic and raising it a pedantic'er'est'er by saying the game was postponed by the pandemic. Our wedding wasn't cancelled just the conditions changed, we could've still went ahead with today but decided not to.

If I was being pedantic

I know what u meant. I was seeing your pedantic and raising it a pedantic'er'est'er by saying the game was postponed by the pandemic. Our wedding wasn't cancelled just the conditions changed, we could've still went ahead with today but decided not to.

If I was being pedantic

I’m the pedantic master haha

Back