I wonder if Angela and Jeanette would like to comment on this?

Nil by Mouth said he ever put him up t
Nil by Mouth said

"Whoever has encouraged this little lad to do this needs to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror as do each and every idiot jumping up and down to what he’d been told to say."

That's them told ain't it.

Send it to them and Nil by Mouth and ask for a comment??

See that’s the difference with those cu nts and us as a support. They would be right in there like a tramp with a bag of chips.

Youve clearly got access to the internet, why don’t you do it and don’t assume others will ?

Fight fire with fire

They won't be allowed to name the wee boy but can't they shame the guy on stage with the guitar who encourages him?

Unless that's his dad.

That’s genuinely appalling. Remember the guy got jailed for teaching his dog a n*zi salute (allegedly) - this is so much worse. These people should be reported to social services at least.

Last edited:
This is nothing unusual sadly.
The moral depravity of these monsters will ensure most will find little wrong in Indoctrinating kids into believing the celebration of anti-Protestant bigotry and pro-IRA terrorism is perfectly normal. :(

Utterly disgusting and embarrassing, adults making a kid perform like that is beyond bigotry, thats a hate crime.
Is this the sort of thing Sturgeon will allow to happen in Scotland?
The perpetrators need to be rooted out and dealt with.
Authorities need to get involved if they think this sort of behaviour would be tolerated in a so called law abiding society.

That arsehole singing looked like a bald eagle playing a guitar but the brainwashing of young kids and teaching them to hate all things British and the Queen is very disturbing plus i could hear bobby sands getting a mention and that was me had enough of his shit , off with the video and thinking about Maggie Thatcher stating that Mr. Sands had a choice whether to live or die , a lot of the ira victims never even got that choice which was very true of course .:mad: GRRR!!! I would love to put one on that eagle beak of his .

The moral depravity of these monsters will ensure most will find little wrong in Indoctrinating kids into believing the celebration of anti-Protestant bigotry and pro-IRA terrorism is perfectly normal. :(
What kind of people raise kids like that? Another generation of hate has been spawned.

Has the Justice Secretary commented on this yet? He couldn't wait to condemn our support for a video which was posted last year on Twitter.

Well there's not much hope for that wee guy, he's been indoctrinated at a very young age.

I would be horrified if i had a child in Primary 1 and they came back saying they heard another wee dude shouting sectarian abuse at 5 years old.

It doesn't reflect well on those caring for the wee guy, as parents or human beings.

And Nil By Mouth said ?

Anti-bigotry group Nil By Mouth spokesman David Scott also spoke out against the video, shaming the boy’s parents as well as everyone in the clip for condoning the song.

He told the Scottish Sun: “Children mimic adults and repeat what they tell them.

“Whoever has encouraged this little lad to do this needs to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror as do each and every idiot jumping up and down to what he’d been told to say.

“Nothing good can possibly come from their actions.

“This highlights why the free schools programme Nil Mouth delivers across Scotland is so important to children – to challenge harmful attitudes passed on by supposed adults.”

If we were ever in any doubt, we now know for certain, "they are not normal people" and the authorities should be taking action, but are probably too busy, hunting for Rangers supporters singing TBB.

F.ucking hell!

Whatabouttery on the online media comments as expected. As ever they try to turn it round so they are the victims. I used to think I would mellow as I got older, but honestly I’m just becoming more aware of what they are - I utterly despise every single one of them.

Change Orange to 19th Century Terrorist and Jimmy Bell to Neil Lennon and Nicola Sturgeon would be in Holyrood right now virtue signalling about how terrible it is.

That’s a room full of Yes voters though, so we won’t hear a peep from any of our Government ministers about it.

f uck sake we really have turned into them, just win, its pretty straightforward, watch them implode.

Wow,just wow!. I'm dumbfounded watching that. Goes to highlight the mentality of these sub humans.

He is already venomous, you can hear it in the way he spits out his words.

His parents are absolute scum, that's a tumour on society that manner of raising a child.

agree parents are scum, was looking through you tube earlier and saw a clip of fans singing songs, thought we could pinch this one and it describes the scum parents of that kid perfectly.. "your sister is your mother, your father is your brother, your F***ing one another, the Celtic family"

agree parents are scum, was looking through you tube earlier and saw a clip of fans singing songs, thought we could pinch this one and it describes the scum parents of that kid perfectly.. "your sister is your mother, your father is your brother, your F***ing one another, the Celtic family"

That's a belter.

Back