I wonder what football team this gentleman supports

Was down at Seton Sands a couple of years ago and this junkie looking rat with his young daughter who must have been around 7 years old or so was wearing a white and green version of that same top....different breed that lot.
There's a jakie f*ckwit that stoats about Wishaw/Motherwell with the same green & white version on. He seems to rotate it with his green & grey home top so it does get a rest for a week or so at a time!

There was one ugly bastard, and I mean really phuckin ugly bastard walking up my street with an ira, undefeated army t shirt on bring his kid back from school. I was planting orange Lillies at the time. True story

Be consoled comrade that the flora you were planting had a considerably higher IQ than the passing papist.

1xxdfp.png

No matter your vile political views that’s a total embarrassment wearing that shite in public.

On a more controversial note, I do have a begrudging respect for Jobby Hands and the other 9.

It’s worth remembering that Loyalist POW’s also benifited from the strike for political status and many of them respected the hunger strikers

If i'd seen him I probably would've pulled him up.In saying that he should be lifted for going about like that.What an absolute rocket.

I honestly can’t fathom what would go through anyones head to A. Buy that top in the first place B. Wear it to Asda. It just doesn’t compute with me on any level.

That’s because you are not wired up like a humphy.

They are a malodorous, malingering, vile bunch of ‘hard done to’ inbreds who have failed every decency and respect for others exam.

WATP

Back