I wonder what team the ref supported

julescotia

Dejection written all over his face B-D

120521_Livingston_v_Rangers__Tavernier_Goal_Celebration_22.JPG

There was a clear handball before one of the livvy players nearly scored, he was about 20ft away, just lucky they didnt score as he didnt give the foul.

That dejected he gave the penalty in the first place.
Could still be gutted about it

Was a simple decision a clear penalty, rest of the performance was shameful.

Remember we were told every day, every thread, get a good team on the park ref issue will disappear... erm last night was an example of just what Rangers are up against and how motivated the guys are to cause the club problems.

Once again the grabbing of jerseys is an automatic yellow every time for only one side, Rangers.

His decision to book Morelos was disgraceful whilst he watched Pitman and Devlin kick their way through the game.

It’s cheating.

Next season will be a festival of reds, dodgy fouls, totting up bans bans and Compliance Officer citations for Rangers.

We’ve just won the league, get a lawyer to draft a press release that we can use as a club that ... scratch that what’s the fućking point, won’t happen.

it was quite a display for a nothing game that we largely dominated

Simpson booked for jersey pull, JET wasn't
Morelos booked for a simple nudge, at the half way line with defenders covering

Pittman nearly removes Kents foot at the ankle - no card - then goes in wild, finally a yellow - then goes through one of us after the ball was away
Devlin got away with at least 3 bookable challenges
Sibbald didn't even get spoken to for booting Alfie in the midriff on the edge of our box
+ a couple of other from the back/wild challenges met no cards

cheat doesn't cover it

Yahoos love to bleat about the red card records
had the refs been doing their jobs, we'd have at least 1 off on average per game in the opposition

it was quite a display for a nothing game that we largely dominated

Simpson booked for jersey pull, JET wasn't
Morelos booked for a simple nudge, at the half way line with defenders covering

Pittman nearly removes Kents foot at the ankle - no card - then goes in wild, finally a yellow - then goes through one of us after the ball was away
Devlin got away with at least 3 bookable challenges
Sibbald didn't even get spoken to for booting Alfie in the midriff on the edge of our box
+ a couple of other from the back/wild challenges met no cards

cheat doesn't cover it

Yahoos love to bleat about the red card records
had the refs been doing their jobs, we'd have at least 1 off on average per game in the opposition
It's getting really beyond embarrassing now,
I said after the first few "dodgy" Livingston tackles, any money he books a Rangers players first chance he gets,
Surprise surprise, he books Simpson easy target again.
I honestly thought the refs were just really bad,
Now I know that they are not only really bad, but also that they are corrupt cheats aswell
However the cheats pain in that picture is glorious

It's getting really beyond embarrassing now,
I said after the first few "dodgy" Livingston tackles, any money he books a Rangers players first chance he gets,
Surprise surprise, he books Simpson easy target again.
I honestly thought the refs were just really bad,
Now I know that they are not only really bad, but also that they are corrupt cheats aswell
However the cheats pain in that picture is glorious
Judging the offender rather than the offence is the norm in Scottish football and has been for some time.

I believe this mhank ref was responsible for Callum McGregor's red card at Ibrox in a roundabout way.

There was a clip posted on here of McGregor going right through somebody studs first, and Robertson, who was standing a yard away gave a free kick and nothing else.

Hardly a surprise the wee fud looked confused to get two yellows.

Back