I wouldn't want to get Rangers - Ray Parlour

I think we will be the team the English teams are hoping to avoid. The added pressure of they're from Scotland so we should be beating them would be massive.

Man Utd are the team I want to avoid most, fed up playing them Braga as well, I hate getting teams we've recently played. Young Boys I'd take because we have to give them a bit of pay back.

Have a feeling we will get an English team, although I would save it for the quarters.
Yep. I'd definitely want to avoid an English team at this stage.

We'll still be missing Tav, Jack and Roofe for the first leg at least, so I'd rather we had a full squad to pick from. Give us the easiest draw possible today please.

We'll still be missing Tav, Jack and Roofe for the first leg at least, so I'd rather we had a full squad to pick from. Give us the easiest draw possible please.
Totally agree. We want to go as far as we can.

We'll still be missing Tav, Jack and Roofe for the first leg at least, so I'd rather we had a full squad to pick from. Give us the easiest draw possible today please.
Spot on, now we've reached this stage we want to go as far as possible...so easiest tie possible.

Totally agree. We want to go as far as we can.
Exactly.

I don'tt understand the clamour to 'want' one of the tougher sides. I want the best possible draw for us to be able to get through. Drawing an English side does not give us that.

Exactly.

I don'tt understand the clamour to 'want' one of the tougher sides. I want the best possible draw for us to be able to get through. Drawing an English side does not give us that.
Precisely bud. The easiest draw is what I want.

I think we will be the team the English teams are hoping to avoid. The added pressure of they're from Scotland so we should be beating them would be massive.

Man Utd are the team I want to avoid most, fed up playing them Braga as well, I hate getting teams we've recently played. Young Boys I'd take because we have to give them a bit of pay back.
Young Boys will be no mugs,they put out Leverkusen.

There is absolutely no doubt that all three English teams could skelp us similar to leverkusen last year. But it would,in Spurs and arsenals case, need them to really play well and us to freeze.

I think the chances of it being a Prague v Leicester kind of game and result with us winning would however be more likely than us being hammered however.

Makes a change from that fcking kunt Jamie O'Hara saying all the English teams would want us.
He’s a total bell end and has me reaching to turn on another station, offers nothing on that show and as thick as 2 short planks

I want an English side in the next round. Would much prefer to have a crack at that then risk going out to Molde or the likes after such an exciting competition and I fancy us against any of them.

We are an entirely different animal than when we played Leverkusen as well.
At this point last year we looked a shell of ourselves compared to the start of last season, whereas this year we look to be getting even stronger.
By the time the next round arrives we will more than likely be champions (or a game away from it) and that confidence boost can't be underestimated.

I’d like to get the easiest draw possible all the way to the final. Then we can have an English club. Though I’d prefer as easy an option as possible even then.

I reckon we're getting Spurs, and we'll beat them. The meltdown down there in their media if we knock out an English club will be superb.

I know they aren't playing well in The League atm but I'd rather avoid Spurs Kane, Son and Bale would probably be too much for us to handle

I'm feeling incredibly relaxed with the EL this season now. I think knowing the league is basically done and dusted takes so much pressure off any sense of this season having any failure about it. the number one goal is ticked.

Europe has already been a huge success and every step we take forward now is a terrific bonus. If we were to go out in the next round it'd be naturally disappointing but the team can already know their heads can be held high for the results and performances delivered. Complete freedom to just go out, express themselves on the park and have a go without fear.

Honestly a phenomenal position to be in and because of that I would love a proper big name match to come up. Bring on a Man U or other EPL side and enjoy the glamour that being at this level is all about. Think we can give anyone a game now.

I don't believe all this 'no one wants us in the draw' stuff,most teams in the draw will fancy playing the Scottish team.
I also think most teams will probably underestimate us if they draw us.

Its that old saying there is no easy games in europe these days , we are in last 16 every team has got there on merit and we deserve to mix it with the best and we will give anyone a game

Teams are going to fancy their chances against Rangers.
However, that is a good thing.
Bring them on.

Back