Ian Ferguson on Souness and what it means to play for Rangers

Funny enough i was speaking to a Dunfermline supporter earlier today in my street.
He thought Ferguson was a great player for them as well as us.

Played against him and durrant in a testimonial game at forfar and he actually helped me through the game telling me to calm down play your pass take your time having your shot at goal etc. A true gentleman and a true Ranger

Growing up, I’m not sure I appreciated his value enough.

Watching back, he was massive at times for us.

The fact he survived the Advocaat cull, that probably tells you how good he was.

Seen the big man having breakfast at the table behind me in Perth on Friday morning. Didn’t have the guts to interrupt his breakfast and go and say hi

Did he not do similar with John Brown?
Brown stood up to the challenge but Souness saw enough there and then to sign him?
Or, is that just a nonsense?
Think with Brown he’d seen enough of him and knew he was a versatile and hardy big cvunt. Also it was probably known at the time in football circles Bomber was a massive bluenose which also swayed Souness to buy him. Maybe Walter had tipped him off about Bomber as he knew the Scottish scene better than Souness.

Fergie is my 2nd favourite ever Ranger after Brian Laudrup

ive met him a few times and he is exactly the same as us with his love for Rangers

Imho Fergie is up there with the very best

C6-F87-EE4-B9-E7-4588-ADE2-0-A462-D8571-D9.jpg
Any reason to post this, an absolute gentleman and a true Rangers legend.
This is very true. Met him at a 9 in a row doo a couple of years ago. Lovely guy to talk to and was happy to chat with and pose for photographs with everyone. (As were all to be fair)

Fergie is my 2nd favourite ever Ranger after Brian Laudrup

ive met him a few times and he is exactly the same as us with his love for Rangers

Imho Fergie is up there with the very best

I used to meet him regularly first time in was star struck but after a while it's only fergie
His bro in law took me to a house party in the gallowgate and left me place was heaving with mentally challengeds

Back