Ian Holloway slams Murty re Goss talk

Alex Venters

As per title.
Ian Holloway has attacked Graeme Murty over claims that Sean Goss is a summer signing target.
Holloway claims Murty is being disrespectful by talking about his player.

I think the point Holloway is making is that our manager should speak to him about the player rather than the media. He also reiterates that Goss isn't for sale.

I agree. Don’t think he’s really said anything out of place.

He just loves a moan

As per title.
Ian Holloway has attacked Graeme Murty over claims that Sean Goss is a summer signing target.
Holloway claims Murty is being disrespectful by talking about his player.
Absolute nonsense from Holloway here.
Moronic attempt at deflection if you ask me.
Is he under pressure at QPR?

Why not just call Murty and tell him. Or even ask if his quotes are genuine?

He said: “I’d rather talk to Graeme about that myself because he is out of order talking about my player. He’s my player, nobody else’s. It’s not right he’s talking about trying to buy one of my players when that player is not for sale.”

Murty expressed an interest in striking a deal for Goss ahead of the McDiarmid Park win which took Rangers to within six points of Celtic at the top of the Premiership.

He said: “QPR have said, ‘You are not having him, keep your hands off’. But football situations like that tend to be quite fluid, I find.

Speaking to the Daily Record, the veteran gaffer said: “I’d rather talk to Graeme about that myself because he is out of order talking about my player. He’s my player, nobody else’s.

It’s not right he’s talking about trying to buy one of my players when that player is not for sale.”
He said: “I’m glad the boy is doing well.

“We bought him to be a good player – he is a good player – and I’m glad he’s getting the experience but he’s likely to come back and play for us. It’s as simple as that. His future is at QPR. I bought him to be a QPR player.

“I’ve loaned him out when he’s never been loaned out before and I’m delighted he’s doing well but he won’t be getting sold.

“If Graeme has said he wants him permanently then that’s a bit of a silly statement because he is not for sale. You can’t buy someone who is not for sale.

I’d imagine Graeme would speak to me about it at the right time.

Graeme should do his job by speaking to me about my player. Graeme’s a good bloke but I’m pretty surprised he’s left himself open to this.

I have no issue with him but the boy is not for sale.”

You have no issue with Murty? Just wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning then you bog eyed bellend?

I think the point Holloway is making is that our manager should speak to him about the player rather than the media. He also reiterates that Goss isn't for sale.
Goss is for sale, or will be.
That’ll just be for the public but, I’d bet he won’t be there next season.
Not saying he’ll be here, although, that would be nice.

I bet the Rhebel couldn't wait to tell Holloway what Murty said. It is a despicable newspaper that I stopped buying years ago. I wont be surprised in the future if they run a story touting Goss for a move to the beasts from the east

If nothing else, this pretty much means we are signing him.

Dave King with another chance to make a signing just to ruffle a few feathers, cheers Iain :D

A perennial relegation / promotion scrap in front of 18k crowds or pushing for titles and European glory. Where would Sean Goss rather be plying his trade.

Hypocritical baldy wank.

Did a quick Google search for "Holloway loan" and got these straight away:

""I'm going to try to get back players I had last season who helped me,” said Holloway. “I've left a call with David Moyes about signing Seamus and I want to try to sign Stephen Dobbie and DJ Campbell."

"I'm delighted for them, but I wish they were still mine, or that I could borrow them again," Holloway said."

Isn't is disrespectful to talk about other teams players? Prick.

Holloways's the nob who let Goss go out on loan when it's clear as day he'd improve their shitey team.

The Record need to realise if we don’t get to sign Goss there will be other good players identified by our DOF and we will continue to improve. What’s Celtics chances of getting the guys on loan from Chelsea or Man City permanently signed.

And of course, at the next Murty press conference:

"Graeme, Ian Holloway says.......blah, blah, blah... what do you think, Graeme? eh? eh? eh? gonnae gie us something else, so that we can keep this pish going, Graeme. Eh? Eh? Gonnae?"

Back