Ian Holloway slams Murty re Goss talk

Imo Sean Goss holds all the cards if he wants to join. I highly doubt he will want to go back to QPR after experiencing first team football with us. The only thing going QPRs way in this is they play in the championship (a bottom half,relegation threatened team at that) and Goss may have aspersions to play in that league.

I remember there was a wankfest over this f*cking clown when he had Blackpool in the Premier League - everyone loved his "hilarious" quips and interviews.

I thought he was a strange, annoying wee banger back then and I still do now. Definitely something "not right" about him. I'll have a chuckle when QPR sack him.[/Q

It was an incredible achievement

Imo Sean Goss holds all the cards if he wants to join. I highly doubt he will want to go back to QPR after experiencing first team football with us. The only thing going QPRs way in this is they play in the championship (a bottom half,relegation threatened team at that) and Goss may have aspersions to play in that league.
Goss looks very happ here - It depends what the chat is when he goes back to QPR.

His agent may also think he has more chance of a big money move if he impresses in the Championship.

He must have some team if the boy can't get a game. Every player has a price, so in reality all for say.

Holloway..... the same manager that said that it “was great the situation are in if I can get players like Kirk Broadfokt for nothing” when he was at Blackpool and we were in div3.....

The point is lost on some it seems, but that life.

The point is he talked about signing him in the press when there was no need for it. It gave the press and qpr manager the opertunity to have a go. If people dont or cant understand simple things like this then not much else can ge said.

You told me earlier I didn't know what I was talking about and did I know what a contract was. That said, I have to assume you do.

Can you tell me what part of anything Murty said, has breached our contract with QPR, or for that matter Goss's contract with QPR?

The sooner Murty learns that he has no friends or confidants in the Scots media the better, tell then %^*& all. As for the record and Holloway’s reaction , ignore them, Holloway is a manger of small teams who play crap football so doubt if Goss will get much of a chance under him and the record is going down the pan.
Tell them nothing at PC and release anything of worth on the clubs platform.

The sooner Murty learns that he has no friends or confidants in the Scots media the better, tell then %^*& all. As for the record and Holloway’s reaction , ignore them, Holloway is a manger of small teams who play crap football so doubt if Goss will get much of a chance under him and the record is going down the pan.
Tell them nothing at PC and release anything of worth on the clubs platform.
Aye, Holloway runs the pirate copy rangers, the eedjit should be in Holloway, with all the other tranny's. :D

I think we should only sign players on loan we have an agreement to sign. No chance of QPR selling Goss considering how well he is doing

This is the nearest that wee scrote will ever get to talking about The Rangers. Totally lacking class and clear evidence that in-breeding is still rife in the West Country.

Untrustworthy and needs watching.

If their was an agreement in place with an option to buy, like a couple of others we have then I think it’s fair play. If not , and it appears there isn’t , Murty shouldn’t be talking about him being a target. If there isn’t an option to buy as part of the loan then they want him back and any talk about interest in buying him should be with QPR not the press.

It might not be Holloway's decision to make if he gets the sack.
Sean will certainly be thinking that if he's enjoying his time here at the moment, he could want to stay longer on a permanent basis knowing that he will play 1st team football every week.

Total wee fanny that guy, he’s the English version of that wee ginger mess Strachan always trying to be funny and smart in interviews!

More clubs than Sandy Lyle the wee sausage! :D

what a pathetic reaction from him, probably just trying to get attention. He has always been like that.

Hope Goss tells him in no uncertain terms he wants to move

Holloway..... the same manager that said that it “was great the situation are in if I can get players like Kirk Broadfokt for nothing” when he was at Blackpool and we were in div3.....

Holloway used to be left-field, edgy, even funny. Good value in an interview. Even if he was set up by the Retard, he has an air of desperation these days. Was surprised he got another shot at managing at QPR's level. A small dinosaur.

Last edited:
This is obviously the first of many attempts by The Retard to unsettle us in the run up to the OF game. Why else go to the trouble of contacting QPR in the first place? Best advice - listen to none of the shite coming out that dying rag, just completely ignore it as I’m sure Murty and the team will be doing.

Whether you disagree with Murty talking about Goss or not , the record have set him up big time and have blown it up out of all proportion.

Fact is, that's what they do, they are slimy feckers, hope Murty learns from this .

Give them feck all.

I think we should only sign players on loan we have an agreement to sign. No chance of QPR selling Goss considering how well he is doing

Really dont get this tbh. If we have a good player on loan we shouldnt try and sign him?

also, dont see what Murty has said wrong either. QPR are not rivals, he is playing in our team at the moment.

What a load of overly dramatic rubbish and a pointless exercise in causing friction. What a petty moron Holloway is.

No reason other than to cause distraction from the shite job he's doing.

Journalism in Scotland in this day and age ? Where do they get their training? Primary school playground ?
'She says you fancy him - naw ah never - aye ye did - anyway he doesny fancy you'
Is the sum total of all of this

As per title.
Ian Holloway has attacked Graeme Murty over claims that Sean Goss is a summer signing target.
Holloway claims Murty is being disrespectful by talking about his player.

Complete weirdo in my book can’t get why the media (Sky) think he’s some sort of humorous guru. Clown in my book.

As per title.
Ian Holloway has attacked Graeme Murty over claims that Sean Goss is a summer signing target.
Holloway claims Murty is being disrespectful by talking about his player.

Why is he upset about the kid, if he thinks that much about him.Why did he not keep him and give him some games, intread of loaning him out.
After all his team are not world beaters, and have average players, so why complain when another manager pays a compliment about his player.
Ps.What has he done in football management in the years he's being doing it.??

Holloway is simply re-stating what QPR have said from the start; i.e. that Goss is not for sale. We will find out in the Summer if that is actually the case.

I suspect the real issue here is that the Record have gone to him quoting Murty and have then 'manufactured' a story out of his response by throwing in a bit of hyperbolic nonsense to add a bit of 'flavour'.

Holloway can say what he wants. It will be up to the player, his agent and the man who holds the purse strings at QPR as to wether Goss moves.

Holloway is a tool.

And despite what he says, every player has his price, Goss too.

That said, I was surprised when Murty talked to the mhedia about signing Goss. IMHO, he should have kept his mouth shut. Over the years I think we have quite consistently gone about our transfer business in a business like fashion without airing much of it in the mhedia. So I was surprised Murty was drawn into doing so here.

As a more general observation, I am not much of a fan of some of the stuff Murty comes away with in the mhedia, from fawning over Lennon, bigging up Brown or generally seeming to want to be liked by all and sundry. Combine that with not calling it like it is re the likes of the challenges on Jack, Dorrans and Cardoso which led to long term injuries. If the last five years have shown anything, it is that no one likes us. That cuts both ways so far as I am concerned. It's us against the haters and we shouldn't be pandering to any of them.

Holloway is a tool.

And despite what he says, every player has his price, Goss too.

That said, I was surprised when Murty talked to the mhedia about signing Goss. IMHO, he should have kept his mouth shut. Over the years I think we have quite consistently gone about our transfer business in a business like fashion without airing much of it in the mhedia. So I was surprised Murty was drawn into doing so here.

As a more general observation, I am not much of a fan of some of the stuff Murty comes away with in the mhedia, from fawning over Lennon, bigging up Brown or generally seeming to want to be liked by all and sundry. Combine that with not calling it like it is re the likes of the challenges on Jack, Dorrans and Cardoso which led to long term injuries. If the last five years have shown anything, it is that no one likes us. That cuts both ways so far as I am concerned. It's us against the haters and we shouldn't be pandering to any of them.
Amen to that!

Has Holloway not heard of 'player power' ? Goss might not be with us next season but he wont be at Qpr either, hes had a taste of the big time now and put his name on the map

We got Goss on loan, from day one QPR stated he was not for sale.

Man Utd apparently have first option on him if he became available for sale.

Regardless of Hollway being a tool, Murty really needs to develop a filter or engage his brain before he speaks.

The rag has probably made more of it but these discussions should be held privately between the clubs.

It was evident from day one he was a player, and kind of player we should be signing. What you don't want is to upset the selling club, keep QPR sweet do a deal behind the scenes. Whether QPR want him or not it then allows them to hawk him around other clubs pushing up the price.

Back