Ian Maxwell disciplinary system still fit for purpose

I understand that the CO does not make the final decision. I do not need educated you fucking gimp.

I am interested in how decisions are referred and who is on the panel. Quite frankly there were a multitude of decisions that were not referred and some that were that had quite inexplicable results.

All of that needs transparency and that completely ignores the fact we have a dark heided Clare Balding involved anyway. The less said about Beavis and Butthead from Sportscene the better.

Makes my stumoch turn.

If what he is saying is true then we need a massive shake up at boardroom level.

It’s incredible we are going into another season having to put up with the same old cheating shite and when they are challenged they say “no clubs have any significant complaints”

If that’s true then whoever is in charge of these things at Ibrox needs to go!

From his statement it is clear he is not fit for purpose to take the game forward in this country. Another yes man, head in the sand, one of the boys twats.

Ruining and making a mockery of the Scottish game

So who decides when “rules appear to have been broken? “ , according to that report it’s not the compliance officer, so who actually decides to refer a player to her?

It's fit for their purpose which is to do their utmost to handicap Rangers.
Now that another liewell puppet,petrie ,is in a prominent position celtc will have more power over what happens in scotshit football. Why does our club not challenge these scummy rhats?

The basic question still not answered .Who determines what cases get reviewed or not reviewed ? Surely this should be easy to answer . It seems that the BBC sports channel has a huge input .
All I want is a level playing field
Most blatant injustice was when Flannigan was cited but in the same game that mentally challenged defender elbowed Defoe and no action was taken to that scum .
What didn't help was 94 cameras from 124 angles and 21 different speeds was shown 325 times to emphasize Flannigan's incident and only 1 camera from 1 angle at 1 speed was shown once with regard to this assualt on Defoe obviously BBC usual balance reporting

An unbelievable statement from someone completely out of his depth. Rangers need to get on to him sharpish and let him know, in no uncertain terms, that another season of bias from the CO is unacceptable.
Petrie is another clown who should not be in office at the SFA, he is a moron.

I'd say it is a battle that needs to be fought out in public.

Make sure that everyone knows why we feel the way we do. The 'stats' speak for themselves.

You then have a CO who works for the filth's lawyers.

In no other country would this be allowed to happen without comment from the press.

However, that brings up the pesky matter of religion, a matter our club runs a million miles away from.

Until that matter is addressed, then you better get Vaseline in by the bucket load. Because until then we're getting shafted.

I don't know how many times I need to say this. The board delivered us from evil, but since then, the people who tried and failed to kill us off have redoubled their efforts. I'm not saying our board are unaware, but they don't know how to confront this outright, brazen and naked hatred.

They also didn't realise the effect the two decades of neglect under Murray did to the club.

The fact is, we either fight them at their own game, and fight dirty or get shafted yet again.

This doesnt look great. I was hoping this summer would see the CO role suspended, at least.

On top of Petrie, Mulraney, McLennan, White and now Maxwells comments we seem to have not only lost out but they are also digging in.

The work behind the scene clearly hasnt worked. I'd rather club and club1872 went public with their thoughts on this.

Maxwell is an utter lightweight. How depressing to see the photos today of him, Petrie & Mulraney standing there as the foremost authorities in our ultimate governing body, especially as we know that to our ongoing detriment 2 out of 3 of them are being worked from behind.

Back