Ian "the last time" Crocker

Yet again I ask myself why do I have the volume turned up at all for this eejit. Never talks about the game in front of him and always digging out his book for the last time they won/we lost etc.
At least he isn't that Liam bloke from BBC or Lee Ann falling asleep here Crichton

I’m usually pretty tolerant of commentators but very close to muting the sound.

Crocker shoehorns the defeat to Livvy in September 2018 into any commentary he can. Also mentioned Itten’s penchant for scoring against Motherwell every 3-4 minutes after he came on.

We got a free kick and the Motherwell player picked the ball up, Alfie tries to get it back off him, and Crocker quips “not like Morelos to get involved, is it! “

I honestly don't think he's ever commentated on our game without mentioning the mentally challengeds in the first 15 mins,I mean EVER.Fat Harry Potter bastard.

He sounded a bit defeated today for me. Like he's come to the realisation he won't be regaling us with tales of a tainted 10.

Crocker is like many folk who jumped on the pro mentally challenged bandwagon especially during our problems back in 2012 he never particularly liked us anyway but has always had bias/hatred against us and it has got progressively worse over the years.

Sky constantly defend him so I'm reliably informed and his job is safe but we all know he is a bitter man who should be replaced immediately.

I never used to think he was that bad pre 2012 in terms of bias.

He, like many others in Scottish football including those that run the game, became to cosey with all things mentally challenged during our absence. This has led to a dismissive attitude of us and a constant fawning over they cûnts at every turn.

We got a free kick and the Motherwell player picked the ball up, Alfie tries to get it back off him, and Crocker quips “not like Morelos to get involved, is it! “

Last year when we beat them at the piggery he was saying during the celebrations something along the lines of "and Rangers have finally won at Celtic Park, and Alfredo Morelos has still not scored against Celtic".
Pissed me off as he brought up a negative for no reason as if trying to cheapen the result.

Yet again I ask myself why do I have the volume turned up at all for this eejit. Never talks about the game in front of him and always digging out his book for the last time they won/we lost etc.
RTV and a VPN are your friends here mate. You’re right. He’s unbearable - incompetence and bias is not a great double.

“It’s 8 years since Rangers last scored in the 12th minute and didn’t...”

or

“X haven’t beaten Rangers in the last Y meetings when Z scored the winner”

Every fucking game.

Back