Ianis Hagi free kick v Braga, fan footage by Nicks McLean

Ianis Hagi free kick v Braga, fan footage by Nicks McLean

hahahaha, arfield given the fan that ran on hugs! and wee davis as well. i know we shouldnt have fans on the pitch but i actually understand their jubilation for that one. the stewards dive tackling him to the ground though. f-ucksake, mans hardly a threat. or young kid even.

Last edited:
hahahaha, arfield given the fan that ran on hugs! and wee davis as well. i know we should have fans on the pitch but i actually understand their jubilation for that one. the stewards dive tackling him to the ground though. f-ucksake, mans hardly a threat. or young kid even.
At a time when the club needs all income to be spent wisely, i will never understand a 'fan' doing something to cost the club money. Uefa will be all over us for this.

The club should start taking fans to civil court to recover the costs of these fines. That will soon stop these 'fans' doing whatever they feel like. If 49,998 people can keep themselves on the right side of the advertising boards then so can these two!

At a time when the club needs all income to be spent wisely, i will never understand a 'fan' doing something to cost the club money. Uefa will be all over us for this.

The club should start taking fans to civil court to recover the costs of these fines. That will soon stop these 'fans' doing whatever they feel like. If 49,998 people can keep themselves on the right side of the advertising boards then so can these two!

i meant shouldnt have fans on the pitch. i know its not right. i just feel given the result i understand the jubilation at the moment. and he looks a young kid as well.

Absolute beauty.

We were in MFN and when it hit the net everyone went bonkers.

Hagi. What a star.

The stewards wiping each other out is funny. Do the guys running on the pitch lose their season ticket?

Lovely bit of theatre when the wind moved the ball and Hagi had to set up for a second time, and then GOAL!

Amazing, Sunday morning and still on a high watching these back. Don't ruin the mood today Rangers.

Back