Ianis Hagi v Braga (Video)

MSF

I think I was too involved in the game to realise how good he actually was. He is the player we've been shouting about on here for years. The player with the vision to split open a defence and create a bit of magic from nothing.

Literally everything good came through him, his passing is levels above anyone else in our squad. 3 goal and 2 assists so far when we have been playing poorly, if the squad hits 2019 form then they numbers will soar.

Outstanding. All ive though about is the win, but when you look at that, its clear that that boy is a special talent. Unbelievable that we've got him.

I think I was too involved in the game to realise how good he actually was. He is the player we've been shouting about on here for years. The player with the vision to split open a defence and create a bit of magic from nothing.

Literally everything good came through him, his passing is levels above anyone else in our squad. 3 goal and 2 assists so far when we have been playing poorly, if the squad hits 2019 form then they numbers will soar.

Now there is someone who might just be worth £7,000,000.;)
That was brilliant.

This boy has the potential to be very special indeed. If you add him to the group of young talent we have already at the club there is no doubt we are now very secure in terms of assets for the first time in a long long time.

I know we have just limped through the last month or so and taken some very damaging blows but I am still very much confident in the work Gerrard and his management team are doing.

His vision and passing are fantastic. I really hope that we play him more centrally give him the freedom to hurt teams. We need him involved in as much of our play as possible.

He is absolutely insane. I was so excited about us signing him but I didn't expect him to make as much of an impact as he has so soon.

A real special talent.

The precision of his passing, long or short, first time or after a piece of skill, or digging it from the opposition's feet, is ridiculous.

Rarely wastes a ball. Every pass opens up the opposition's back four.

Ability and awareness on a different level.

He's also go balls, fight, passion and desire.

Not only performing but assisting and scoring. Not only that but an attacking player who has the desire to win balls all over the park. He'll take a whack and just bounce back up.

Drooled over him during the under 21 Championships. You can tell from a handful of performances in a Rangers jersey that's he's the real deal. €5m is daylight robbery for a guy with all the attributes Ianis Hagi possesses. He's 21, he's going to get better and better.

Yes, 100%. His technical ability is way above what we had in our squad.

Until Hagi I Was Never Happy
I Needed So Much More

Rainclouds oh they used to chase me
Down they would pour

Join My Tears
Allay My Fears

Sent To Me From Heaven
Ianis Hagiiii You're My World

:cool:
Hope your a woman, mate

Back