Ianis Hagi

I do rate him highly and he offers things that nobody else in the team really does.

He reminds me of a puppy though, so enthusiastic and everything is done at full tilt until he's burst. Always feel like he expends a lot of energy in everything he does and could maybe learn to control things a bit so he's able to have an impact for the full 90. Get Davis to give him advice cause he's got no pace yet always seems to have all the time in the world

His attitude is first class
Pirlo wasn't blisteringly quick.

Sorry answered wrong post!!! but point stands

Very frustrating player for me.

Does some incredible stuff one minute then loses the ball the next. He can be at fault for a lot of final moments of play breaking down as well.

Cant fault his desire and he 100% has the talent but needs to be more consistent.

Didnt think he was at his best tonight, but he started the press which led to Kent winning the ball to set up Alfie, won the tackle for the ball to fall to Alfie to set up Paterson, and a great turn and pass out wide to Alfie in build up to Kents goal. 3 involvements that won't add to his own numbers, but all key to the first 3 goals we scored

What more do you want? He was excellent and the space he creates with his runs are brilliant unfortunately he seldom gets picked out.

Very frustrating player for me.

Does some incredible stuff one minute then loses the ball the next. He can be at fault for a lot of final moments of play breaking down as well.

Cant fault his desire and he 100% has the talent but needs to be more consistent.

He's the risk taker in the team, the one thats willing to try a killer pass when the safe ball is on

It wont always work, but he will create 1-2 chances a game

Back