Ianis Hagi

Must be back for Wednesday surely? Did he have to do the rumoured 20 days?

All while the Scottish Executive let in just about every Lyon player who were supposed to be out.
Don’t think so, I’m sure they got him back into Romania so only ten days. Difference being that he actually tested positive.

Always a player to come up with those decisive moments. A player who would always be in my team.
100%

He brings goals, assists and dig in the middle of the park which is brilliant, if he can be consistent for us this season then he’ll be huge.

To counter that though even when he can be seen as inconsistent he provides great numbers

Reactions: TQ3
I can understand why the club are so secretive about squad news, but I don't like it because it leaves fans in a state of suspense, in years gone by I don't remember the club being so secretive.

Must be back for Wednesday surely? Did he have to do the rumoured 20 days?

All while the Scottish Executive let in just about every Lyon player who were supposed to be out.
No. North Macedonia said if he had symptoms he had to stay for 20 days. Romanians therefore said he had no symptoms, despite earlier reports he had, and got him out of there for 10 days isolation in Romania. His positive test was on 7 Sep so, subject to a negative test, he should have been able to return to Scotland this weekend. If he’s ‘fit’ he might make the bench on Wednesday I’d say. Probably more likely next weekend though.

Last edited:
Gerrard doesn’t think so sadly, hagi has an average game and doesn’t start for weeks, aribo has a rubbish game and just gets switched position. He has his favourites
Hoping this season is different but in the past you're spot on, you just have to accept with Hagi he might play poorly generally sometimes but he will also take far more responsibility than others or see something that nobody else does on the pitch.

I like what he brings. Goals and assists. My only problem is his whole Rangers career so far seems stop/start. Would love to see him have a run of 10, 15, 20 games but it's not happening.
He's often left out for 'tactical' reasons. He'd 100% be in my team for a good run of games. Has the ability to make that killer pass, or score outrageous goals. We need someone to do that now.

Back