Ianis we love you

Love him.

When he was at the U21 Euro’s tearing it up I genuinely thought he’d end up at Madrid or something.

He was pivotal to us winning the league last season, and I think people forget he’s a young guy who’s settled for the first time in his career.

What a player we have.

If he had Kent’s pace he genuinely wouldn’t be with us.

Last edited:
Tried a couple of passes yesterday that no one else in the team yesterday would have seen. Links up really well with Tav and the 2 feet has defenders bamboozled. I stuck up for this last year but couple of times yesterday his first touch wasn't great, think he needs to slow down a bit and not think too far ahead sometimes. Great finish which should have stood as well.

The wee man is something else. For me he is the most gifted player at the club and his potential is endless. Great with the ball at his feet, can see a pass others can and his positioning is excellent. Him, Kamara, Aribo and Kent are great to watch. Good to have that level of player back exciting us.

Love him.

When he was at the U21 Euro’s tearing it up I genuinely thought he’d end up at Madrid or something.

He was pivotal to us winning the league last season, and I think people he’s a young guy who’s settled for the first time in his career.

What a player we have.

You're right, I've he had pace he would be at Madrid or PSG

He looked like a talented lad last season who would win us a game or two with something exceptional.

When he came on yesterday, he looked more like he wanted to boss the game. I also liked seeing him playing both deeper and inside a bit more.

I have high hopes for him this season.

Big season for Ianis.
His work rate has come on a ton, his vision is peerless at the club and his incisiveness around the box may well prove to be the wee bit extra that makes the difference in higher-level company.
If he continues to improve then the sky is the limit for this lad.

Tried a couple of passes yesterday that no one else in the team yesterday would have seen. Links up really well with Tav and the 2 feet has defenders bamboozled. I stuck up for this last year but couple of times yesterday his first touch wasn't great, think he needs to slow down a bit and not think too far ahead sometimes. Great finish which should have stood as well.

In fairness, he didn't have Aribo or Morelos there. I remember in Arfield's first season he looked a bit out of place at times as he was looking to play balls that those around him wouldn't think about. You see the difference in the more intelligent players in that sense. With experience Hagi will know when to adjust what he tries on the pitch depending on who is or isn't playing alongside him.

Remember watching him at the u21 a couple of years ago and thinking no way will we get to sign a player like him.

Some of his 1 touch passes or lay offs for goals are world class.

Love him.

He was pivotal to us winning the league last season, and I think people forget he’s a young guy who’s settled for the first time in his career.

What a player we have.

Every now and then you speak sense kid. This is one of those times

A MENSA level footballing IQ. It would have been very easy for him to half-arse it and just trade off his dad's name but I've seen no evidence of that at Ibrox.

He can go missing for large periods, then come up with something magic like the first goal against Braga, he had no right to score that. His peak years are ahead of him and he's a playmaker working under Gerrard, yet some folk would accept seven figures for him. Madness.

Last edited:
Hagi was absolutely unreal in that first half.

interestingly he has got a lot of minutes as an 8 this pre season, the starting lineup today is probably what we’re going to go with against Malmö too.

Hagi was absolutely unreal in that first half.

interestingly he has got a lot of minutes as an 8 this pre season, the starting lineup today is probably what we’re going to go with against Malmö too.

Ive said for ages he will end up as an ACM. Hes made for the middle of the pitch, where lacking top end speed isnt a problem. His vision, touch, passing and creativity are incredible. He will go on to be an outstanding ACM if he moves there permanently

Hagi has looked different this season, he seems to be more involved and playing in the correct manner for the team shape.

In the few minutes we have seen him so far, he has improved considerably and is starting to become the player we all knew he could be.

Love him.

What a player we have.

Hes a great player, was massive jan/feb time last year. Scored a few winners and set up a few as well.

Started in midfield today and worked well, usually prefer him up one. I think he has improved from last season. He looked comfortable with the position he was asked to play. Wright also played in the midfield this pre season and done well.

Back