Ibrox as a 76,000 all seater stadium

Thanks very much pal - well done for effort. I prefer the Artmedian one because it's usually pishing down and freezing at Ibrox during the season. Also, the 3 "new" stands hold 26,000 - Govan 10k (used to be 9), and Broomie and Copland 8k (used to be 7.5). There is max 3 k in the corners. Our main stand need never be dwarfed. If Ibrox was uniform - i.e. the main stand all round with corners, then we are talking about 85k plus because the Main Stand and it's add-ons are around 22k (with space for dugouts etc.) and no corners. To build it so would cost billions - I wish I had it, I would give it.

He’s even rebuilt those old houses that where knocked down years ago

Just noticed that there.

Maybe in 2119 when after climate change we have 21 degree winters and 100 plus league titles under our belts this is a goer. Drones delivering tickets through letter boxes etc. :p

That is awful. Can’t imagine anyone would even contemplate building/wasting their time with such a thing.

So basically put colour on a pre redeveloped Ibrox and added seats and the club deck to it?

Problem solved ya big woofters:p

728M2O2r.jpg

Ridiculous. Unless we’re moving to southern Spain and it’s even been known to pish down there!

Not need a roof once global warming climate change kicks in bunnets for slapheads and aircon and bob the builders your man.

If you look past the dodgy photoshopping around the Main Stand, it is really good. Needs a roof obviously, but at least it’s not the Arsenal/Spurs/Benfica indentikit stadium.

If it's all standing,what do we need a roof for? Us older Bears stood out in the open, no catering, no toilets worth the name and never missed a game home or away, for many a year. We loved every minute of it.

That’s a good point.

All you poofs talking about getting wet!?

I get wet every time it rains!! GE1 Loyal :))

Saying that the mock up is a monstrosity ffs

At least if does have a degree of potential.

I’m not sure the capacity of that stand but I read somewhere it was in excess of 20k. Someone can tell me current capacity of Govan stand but I’m sure it would push us clues to the girodome.

I know folks keep saying current stands can’t be added to etc so maybe it would take a complete rebuild.

I’m not sure the capacity of that stand but I read somewhere it was in excess of 20k. Someone can tell me current capacity of Govan stand but I’m sure it would push us clues to the girodome.

I know folks keep saying current stands can’t be added to etc so maybe it would take a complete rebuild.
I've said this before, but I think the lower tiers on the three newer stands could perhaps be left in place, so that the three uppers could be rebuilt. The one here is interesting, because it's one stand, and would have some kind of uniformity with the main stand.

You ain’t getting anywhere near 60k even if it was possible to fill the corner where the screens are

Not that It's going to happen, but doing it would be near that mate, Look at 1500 in the away corner.

Bring that up to the Rear level on both sides will be close on 5k, close but it wont happen. :(

Murray said it would in one of the 9iar dvds, and that was before the given rear was extended.

If David Murray told me it was raining I’d still look out the window

The capacity as it stands right now is 50,817, and that’s with the bottom of the corners filled in as it is, the top half where the screens are (again if it was possible) would at a guess hold about 2.5-3k maximum at each side

Not in Glasgow mate. Fans would have hypothermia within a couple of weeks sitting drenched to the skin in the freezing cold.

Back