Ibrox as a 76,000 all seater stadium

Looks completely out of proportion.

Reminds me of this:

50bates452021full.jpg

I don’t get it.
Somebody has too much time on their hands to come up with this design.
Obviously needs to be covered, and the cost would be prohibitive, way above our means, but not our capabilities imo.

Does it have a lockdown mechanism to prevent the subway loyal/pub brigade leaving early?? If so, it's a yes from me!! :))

If it's all standing,what do we need a roof for? Us older Bears stood out in the open, no catering, no toilets worth the name and never missed a game home or away, for many a year. We loved every minute of it.
Tynecastle springs to mind.death trap trying to get in,only about three turnstiles.then we had the privilege of standing in an open terracing,usually pissing down

Miles better the way it is the now. Im lucky iv been to a few nice stadiums but the only place i get excited about going to is Ibrox. Love the place

Obviously that's not a genuine attempt at a 76k capacity Ibrox stadium from a structural engineer! It's a shoddy cut and paste with multiple main stand stairs. Back to the drawing board pal

Is it just me who can remember When Ibrox was open to the elements for the most part.

Different times . Back then you would be standing , so even if it pissed down only your head got wet . Sitting down you are drenched , legs arms feet the lot . Far worse .

We need a roof .

Looks horrendous and feck sitting in the top tier of that on a freezing cold, windy December night!

Looks horrendous and feck sitting in the top tier of that on a freezing cold, windy December night!

It would , genuinely , have a wind chill factor of about minus 40 up there during a winters night . It’s a disastrous attempt .

Can just imagine the bloke spending months on that, finishes it all up then realises he’s cùnted it by forgetting the roof

Months ? It's a pish photoshop that looks like he's cut and paste of some Yank NFL or college stadium in behind our beautiful mainstand.

Haven't looked at the whole thread, but has anyone posted the Megabrox yet ??! :cool:

Officially the worst stadium ever. Completely impracticable and hideous. Apart from that it's ok.

O.K that's been bombed out,Let's see some more efforts from the structural engineers in our support.
Give the club some freebie workable plans.

O.K that's been bombed out,Let's see some more efforts from the structural engineers in our support.
Give the club some freebie workable plans.

Probably most feasible option is to add another tier to the govan , similar to to the club deck , although lots of seats were lost in the main stand

The cost , at the moment , and the fact the club is still recovering make this fantasy albeit it’s enjoyable .

Hahahhaahhahahahaha.

Whoever came up with that abomination must have been off his tits. :D :D.

Surely a wind up. hahahahaha

Probably most feasible option is to add another tier to the govan , similar to to the club deck , although lots of seats were lost in the main stand

The cost , at the moment , and the fact the club is still recovering make this fantasy albeit it’s enjoyable .
Just a bit of fun till we get a rich benefactor.

Like to see the four corners built in. Starting with main stand corners demolition club deck stairwells and fit escalators for the club deck during construction that climbs a killer.

If anything should we be rebuilding or partially rebuilding, all stands bar the main stand?

A project for the very distant future of course. That’s got me thinking, where did the scum get the funds to rebuild their shithole?
It was built on the cheap. Considering the Copland, Broomloan and Sandy Jardine are 40 years old and are still in good condition whereas the Giro Dome is showing wear already despite it not even being 30 years old.

Looks like somebody just got an Adobe subscription for fathers day and has hot a bit too enthusiastic.

Back