Ibrox bar, Benidorm

allygaitken

can anyone tell me where this can be located? ive been here 2 days and used google maps but cannot find it anywhere

can anyone tell me where this can be located? ive been here 2 days and used google maps but cannot find it anywhere
I was in through the week there possibly Tuesday or Wednesday, I didn’t think much of it to be honest although it’ll probably be better on a match day.

From the beach aim for Orange Hotel, turn left and two/three minutes along on the right

im on the beach and right outside Burger King and google maps states its 750 yrds away, i would like a pint and I am not phoning a taxi with damp shorts!
You’d be lucky to get a signal with damp shorts mate.theyr murder for that :)

Head up to the pelicanos and stay on the pelicanos side of the street. Walk past the flash, the strip will be on your left as the road splits. But stay on the right and then cross over at the explorer, forget the name of that hotel. Walk right along to end of that road. Turn left after the small supermarket, and then cross over and walk past the cocktail bar.

Ignore the tall bald cockney who will be down on the left hand side of the road shouting, cam on in to Baaaaarnnnneeeeey's ya kant.. Walk past the clay oven and head on up that street. A decent walk though, and as your walking along look out for the rfc sign hanging over the pavement.

You will need more than a pint, :))

Heading up from the beach walk up the way past the tiki city pub then the white star pub / marina hotel main entrance, at the top of that street turn left and its a 1 minute walk along on the right.

The guy is ok a Hull City fan,his mrs is rhabid refuses to help raise any money for the 12th but is happy to take the blue pound.

Eh? No she isn't hahaha, the walls are plastered with Loyalist stuff and when I was there last year she was belting out some of the tunes with the best of them. If she's rhabid she does an exceptional job of hiding it

The guy is ok a Hull City fan,his mrs is rhabid refuses to help raise any money for the 12th but is happy to take the blue pound.
Eh? No she isn't hahaha, the walls are plastered with Loyalist stuff and when I was there last year she was belting out some of the tunes with the best of them. If she's rhabid she does an exceptional job of hiding it
I love FF

Hahahaha

Was in Benidorm last night for a bite to eat in Tony Romas, 18 years since I was last there. Its an absolute dump . Meal was ok though.

I realise this doesn't help you op. :))

She is mate,you probably seen a staff member belting out the tunes,when you were there maybe once or twice last year,there is a reason that the BPB ignore the pub.

Was in there a few times last January.
Plenty good stuff up on the walls.
Handy if you're staying at the hotel marine, as 2 mins away.

Back