Ibrox bar Marmaris

Rathcoole_bluenose

After being nearly everywhere else in the world we decided to tick Turkey off the bucket list at the end of April here. Does anyone know if the Ibrox bar there is still going. If not is there anywhere else bear friendly for 15 hallions from rathcoole lol.

Anywhere on Bar Street was good when I went 10 years ago. Generous drinks deals to be had.

Buy ear plugs though if your planning late nights , the call to prayer is loud as f**k every morning

Hate fuds that come on just with the intention of picking holes in what people say. Nearly as bad as the mutants who hound people for spelling mistakes.
F*ck, I was about to point out the incorrect use of "your" in your first reply...

Ibrox Bar is excellent mate you'll enjoy it. Spent a great night there watching Turkey come back from 2-0 down to beat the Czechs 3-2 in Euro 2008 to qualify from their group. Whole place went absolutely fucking bananas, there was pyro and smoke bombs going off everywhere.

This thread from a few yrs bk made me laugh. Someone moaning about the price of a vodka & irn bru :D

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/Ibrox-bar-marmaris.82452/

Ffs, Rocky welcomes bears who play the game and turn up on the first day on holiday with a couple of litres of Smirnoff to help stock the bar

He certainly knows how to repay the gesture
I love the place only be there 3 or 4 holidays but
always felt welcome. I try & get down on a non match day as well.

Been to Turkey twice and we stayed just outside Marmaris enjoying a 30 min stroll along the seafront to get to the Ibrox Bar for a few games. Bar full of Bears on holiday watching the Bears, always a good night.

Spent many a good night in there. Don't care if it's not the most salubrious place in the world or about drink prices. It's a f@ckin Rangers bar in Turkey! Such a comfort to be able to watch your team in like minded company on holiday. Added bonus being the Mrs usually wanders off shopping for a few hours so you can watch the game in peace. Win Win

I love the place only be there 3 or 4 holidays but
always felt welcome. I try & get down on a non match day as well.
Next time your there ask rocky if he could show you his memorabilia room above the bar - you might even see my 3 season tickets in the display cabinet (from the year I boycotted to oust the Spivs)

Been to Turkey twice and we stayed just outside Marmaris enjoying a 30 min stroll along the seafront to get to the Ibrox Bar for a few games. Bar full of Bears on holiday watching the Bears, always a good night.
Apparently we are about the same walking wise down the Beach. We were supposed to be club Julian but it got cancelled due to covid then we got double booked and now we are in grand yazici marmaris Palace

Back