Ibrox Bar Marmaris.

He actually thinks he’s world famous, it quite funny to watch:D I’m not sure if Spider is there now, I had read something about him opening his own bar in Icmeler. It must be nearly 10 years since I’ve been there.

GEODGC; Was there in june & sept.2009, Spider stayed in Larkie(?) for a few years.
Had a Spiders Web tattoo on the back of his head, and like you I heard he moved
along to Icmeler (Rangers Bar) the next season- 2010. Seem to recall then it was
dodgy if they didnt know for the prices, got charged 7lira = 7 euros- fuckin mental
at trying to screw you @ exchange rate, but not if spider took the order.:))

They have a massive party night on the 11th July with a huge fireworks display at midnight. On the 12thJuly they have an orange walk down the promenade with flutes and drums

They have a massive party night on the 11th July with a huge fireworks display at midnight. On the 12thJuly they have an orange walk down the promenade with flutes and drums
I seen that on there tv screens last night.

Seen someone’s receipt on tripadvisor.

It’s nice that they put WATP and no surrender on the bottom but my focus was on 9 quid for 2 vodka and Irn Bru. Not cheap for Turkey.
Probably the irn bru that was more expensive

Was there in June had a great time we were drinking Efes beer which was around £2.80 a large bottle. The bar is good but as most places in Turkey always Check your bill when leaving.
$5 a beer, I'd never leave the bastard place.

GEODGC; Was there in june & sept.2009, Spider stayed in Larkie(?) for a few years.
Had a Spiders Web tattoo on the back of his head, and like you I heard he moved
along to Icmeler (Rangers Bar) the next season- 2010. Seem to recall then it was
dodgy if they didnt know for the prices, got charged 7lira = 7 euros- fuckin mental
at trying to screw you @ exchange rate, but not if spider took the order.:))

It would have been September 2009 when I was last there funnily enough. I think just about every Turkish waiter or barman I met over there worked somewhere in Scotland at some point.:D It’s a well known tactic they use to strike up a conversation/relationship with you. They do the same with hotel bands, they learn them all and will claim to work in, or have worked in the one you are staying in.

A tim a work with and he’s actually one of the sounder ones was in turkey on holiday last month or the month previous and was telling me during the day his Mrs had went to the Ibrox bar and later on he’d went to the mentally challenged Boozer, whilst there he had heard a group on young ones saying how they were going to attack the rangers boozer with bottles and a further group of 10-12 of that lot appeared they were all geeing each other up so he phoned his Mrs and told them to get out and sure enough they had just left and she heard the sound of bottles smashing and shouting.

Who the fûck goes on holiday to act like this.

It would have been September 2009 when I was last there funnily enough. I think just about every Turkish waiter or barman I met over there worked somewhere in Scotland at some point.:D It’s a well known tactic they use to strike up a conversation/relationship with you. They do the same with hotel bands, they learn them all and will claim to work in, or have worked in the one you are staying in.

Let's being honest they only want our money.

It’s a Rangers bar.... in Turkey ffs. A place for bears to meet up and watch the fitba / have a wee sash bash while on holiday. I say again, while ON HOLIDAY. Take it for what it is. It’s not supposed to be a hospitality suite at Ibrox. Relax...

Some of you auld crabit c*nts could do with getting your hole

Went last October and had a great few nights watching the games. Prices are what they are but genuinely had a good time and felt in good company. I see bars like this abroad being an added bonus to get away for a few hours to watch a game in peace.

It’s a Rangers bar.... in Turkey ffs. A place for bears to meet up and watch the fitba / have a wee sash bash while on holiday. I say again, while ON HOLIDAY. Take it for what it is. It’s not supposed to be a hospitality suite at Ibrox. Relax...

Some of you auld crabit c*nts could do with getting your hole

I don’t think anybody has said it’s supposed to be a hospitality suite at Ibrox:D I’m pretty sure everybody knows what it is. Does that mean nobody is allowed to comment on the place or have an opinion?

I don’t think anybody has said it’s supposed to be a hospitality suite at Ibrox:D I’m pretty sure everybody knows what it is. Does that mean nobody is allowed to comment on the place or have an opinion?
Comment away but people really should relax and see it for what it is.

Back