Ibrox Bar Open For Old Firm

Ian-RFC

THE Ibrox BAR will be open on Saturday 23rd September from 10am ahead of the game against Celtic at Ibrox Stadium.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/Ibrox-bar-open-old-firm/

Good opporunity for the club to make some cash , these are the things we should really be considering long term. Maybe a larger pub in the ground like newcastle have for match days for example.

Where exactly is this?

Where the turnstiles are for the Govan East Corner, right in between the superstore and the Govan Stand. The bar area looks out onto the pitch from beneath the big screen, although they will have the blinds shut due to regulations regarding the sale of alcohol in view of the pitch.

Where the turnstiles are for the Govan East Corner, right in between the superstore and the Govan Stand. The bar area looks out onto the pitch from beneath the big screen, although they will have the blinds shut due to regulations regarding the sale of alcohol in view of the pitch.

They only shut the blinds at a certain time, when the turnstiles open (for the reasons you state)

Don't fancy my chances of getting in. Need to queue overnight to guarantee entry. I think I'll take my chances elsewhere. I fucking hate 12.00 kick offs.

Back