Ibrox Bar :Tenerife

Princess hotels as in Guaramyna (so) and Bahia are well into Costa adeje almost opposite side from Ibrox bar and is as you rightly said probably 30mins hike (and it is a hike with those hills) :oops:

But the iberostars Las Dalias and Bougainville are in costa adeje and only 5mins from the Ibrox bar (and only a mini hike) :))
Stayed at the Las Dalias a few times, nice stroll down the hill, stagger back up isn’t the most pleasant:)

Princess hotels as in Guaramyna (so) and Bahia are well into Costa adeje almost opposite side from Ibrox bar and is as you rightly said probably 30mins hike (and it is a hike with those hills) :oops:

But the iberostars Las Dalias and Bougainville are in costa adeje and only 5mins from the Ibrox bar (and only a mini hike) :))
Stayed at the Guayarmina, walked every day to Ibrox Bar and back. One day we walked to Hard Rock Cafe and back, done an average 18000 steps a day

Any interest in opening up an overseas louden @Robert Marshall ?

Love the Ibrox bar in Tenerife. Wish they had more entertainment on non match days but appreciate hard to predict footfall.
We toyed with the Idea but happy with what we have. Still, a bit to go until we get The louden finished. You can never say never if something interesting comes up in the future. But would need to add to what we have as I can't see any reason we would leave The Louden.

Over during the last 16 week of the Euros.

Might pop in for game or on way back from Siam Park as it isn't too far from there.

Stayed at the Guayarmina, walked every day to Ibrox Bar and back. One day we walked to Hard Rock Cafe and back, done an average 18000 steps a day

How was the Guayarmina mate. Stayed in it a few years ago but it was closed for refurbishment early last year when we were there.

Thinking about going towards the end of this year.

It
How was the Guayarmina mate. Stayed in it a few years ago but it was closed for refurbishment early last year when we were there.

Thinking about going towards the end of this year.
It's a good standard, my only complaint is the pools aren't deep enough. But apart from that, you wouldn't have a problem, beautifully refurbished.
We have been twice and would go back again.

Going to Tenerife for the first time this summer.

Seem to be a 20 minute walk from the Union Bar, half hour from Ibrox Bar and about a 10/15 taxi run to the Bluebell.

Given I was at school with Craig & Gillian from the Bluebell I best pay them a visit! Ibrox next best?
Don’t know this one.
Where is it.
(Not that it really matters as it’s always the Ibrox Bar for me)

Just back from an hour in the Ibrox Bar.

Not bad for a sunny afternoon, maybe a dozen in, some having food.

Showing the whole 90 minutes of the 1972 Cup Winners Cup final on the telly then the old 80s video Follow Follow.

All that and good beer and great people serving.

Well worth the 25 minute walk to get there.

Just back from an hour in the Ibrox Bar.

Not bad for a sunny afternoon, maybe a dozen in, some having food.

Showing the whole 90 minutes of the 1972 Cup Winners Cup final on the telly then the old 80s video Follow Follow.

All that and good beer and great people serving.

Well worth the 25 minute walk to get there.
Price for a pint?

Never knew that,just noticed them in the Sir Anthony when walking by.
Have you not tried The Bluebell,closer to The Cleopatra than the Ibrox Bar?
Yes.
Good bar but been going to the Ibrox Bar for years now, even when I had the timeshare in Los Christianos.

Yes.
Good bar but been going to the Ibrox Bar for years now, even when I had the timeshare in Los Christianos.
We usually stay around the Las Vistas beach area so The Blubell is our local for watching the games but generally on our wander down adeje way we pop in a few times each holiday to the Ibrox Bar during the day,both good bars.

We usually stay around the Las Vistas beach area so The Blubell is our local for watching the games but generally on our wander down adeje way we pop in a few times each holiday to the Ibrox Bar during the day,both good bars.
Watched the 2-1 win when Miller scored both around 09 in the old Bluebell.
Probably the drunkest I’ve been on holiday.

I left my hotel Costa Fanabe 1hr before a game and eventually got to the Ibrox Bar just before halftime!
The wee train must have pass me a hundred phukin times.

I will be watching the game in the Ibrox bar on Fri but I'm gonna get a taxi and visit the Bluebell one day and then hit the Union bar another, try to support them all. Give my money to the good guys

Back