Ibrox Bar Tenerife

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
We're flying out on Tuesday for some sunshine for a week. Anyone been over recently? I'm sure George will have the place bouncing for the game next Saturday, but wondering if he has anything on at night to give me an excuse to drag the wife there :cool:

You need an excuse, we're off there next year for our hols and the wife said, I've found a nice hotel just 10 mins walk from the Ibrox Bar, sorted....

Need to get your priorities right dh1963.;)

Been Tenerife once. Went there. Wasn't disappointed and met folk who liked my on line / fanzine ramblings too!

Depends on the turnout during the week if anyone on, though they do advertise some acts.Last few times I have been there it was pretty much Arthur who is very good.Give me hope:):D

Oh well, at least I'll still see the game next weekend. Some other place for my beer money now. Thanks, saved me a walk as I usually go there for a couple pints every afternoon when out there.
Always believe you use Rangers pubs or lose them, must walk past 50 bars to get there.

George is one of the greatest guys you could meet.The Ibrox Bar is without doubt the best Rangers pub in the world......George if you're on here that's my cue for free booze

Arrived in Tenerife today, 5 minute walk from Ibrox Bar. Hamilton game it is. :)

Oh well, at least I'll still see the game next weekend. Some other place for my beer money now. Thanks, saved me a walk as I usually go there for a couple pints every afternoon when out there.
Always believe you use Rangers pubs or lose them, must walk past 50 bars to get there.
Try The Bluebell Bar in Los Christianos. Another good Rangers Bar

I think the Bluebell Bar is opened all the time but it us a bugger to find. Walk along the front until you come to the Scandanavian church (grey brick building) take the wee covered lane down the side of it & when you pop out the BB is on your right.

Great wee bar The Bluebell open every day and you will get a really friendly welcome from Campbell,Craig and Alan. Great atmosphere and your trade will be much appreciated. Open from 12 noon every day until late

We're flying out on Tuesday for some sunshine for a week. Anyone been over recently? I'm sure George will have the place bouncing for the game next Saturday, but wondering if he has anything on at night to give me an excuse to drag the wife there :cool:

Arrived back tonight.
Watched the Thistle game there,it's been shut since then. I take it George is home for a bit. I did see the Accies game advertised though.

Great bar, was over when it was the Hibs game. Went back to the hotel blootert, lets just say both the Mrs weren't happy, worth it minus the result :)

Calle el Coronel, 8A, 38650 Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Going out on the 29th Nov. Looked at the fixtures and planned to watch the away game v the sheep but with the home game rearranged for the day I fly out i'l watch that game there as well. Disappointed i wont be there, also miss the agm.

The 1 in los criastanos iss good as well. Stumbled across that walking back to our digs 1 day. There was a sign for it on the seafront

I was in the Ibrox Bar for the St Johnstone game, a great night and I have vague memories of drinking shots with the lassies from the Abba tribute band that were on after the game.
I had such a good night that pickpockets must have noticed me and the lad I was drinking with were so pished we were easy targets and both went home minus wallets and phones :D :D

Was in for Killie game they stream the games it kept buffering ,is this normal for RTV abroad

Was fine for the Thistle game pub was jumping last Saturday.

Do not know if the buffering happens all the time on RTV abroad.
The BarNone in Belmandina had the same problem for the Hearts game in August.

Sitting beside the swimming pool on a dodgy wifi, waiting patiently for Saturday so I can go see my team playing in my favourite Rangers pub abroad.

I think he’s semi retired.

Last time I was over he was only in a couple of nights and his family half joked he’s semi retired.

It's a great bar and hope to be out there for a few days sometime before xmas. Need to time it so that I can catch a match.

Back