Ibrox looks mobbed

Shocking the players never even came back out. It was going to happen the police took there positions and then 2 minutes later they got radio down to say change of plan shutters are going down.

Shocking the players never even came back out. It was going to happen the police took there positions and then 2 minutes later they got radio down to say change of plan shutters are going down.
Agreed. Ridiculous.

Agreed. Ridiculous.
I had my wee boy and his wee pal with us aswell as my daughter and we were one of the first few there and they told us they would defo be coming out so they were totally hyped for it! They said at the end it would be a health and safety issue if people pushed forward and it would be too dangerous. Big police guy in charge said it was a pure joke and an embarrassment that after the week the fans have had the least they could do was come out.

Vice chairman giving it big licks about support. Couldnt take the wee man to the game wed amd he is desperate to see them. Cant even poke the trophy out

I had my wee boy and his wee pal with us aswell as my daughter and we were one of the first few there and they told us they would defo be coming out so they were totally hyped for it! They said at the end it would be a health and safety issue if people pushed forward and it would be too dangerous. Big police guy in charge said it was a pure joke and an embarrassment that after the week the fans have had the least they could do was come out.
Disgrace the club should be ashamed but they won't be.

Back