Ibrox Noise claiming Rangers refusing to do Sky interviews in front of the league Sponsors board

I read a few of their things a few years back and the first thing I thought is "these guys aren't Rangers supporters". Their writing to seems to always have some sort of undertone, it's like you know that way when you get 1 of the unwashed making a profile here and posting something, and they are taking a dig but trying to hide it behind an opinion, but you just know it is 1 of them.

I don't think anyone knows who they are which is also weird because generally anything supporter related like Pods, Forums, Blogs, etc etc people know who is behind it or you see/hear about them. Like the Admin of FF we know who he is and we have seen him in places like AGM, H&H has David Edgar, The guys are Gersnet have their Pod, the guys at Battle Fever have been kicking about Social Media for years, but these Ibrox Noise guys seem to be a mystery.
This seems to suggest rattler infestation of some sort.

To be honest I'm not sure of this. I can completely understand not putting Cinch on our strips and anywhere in our stadium. I fully back the clubs stance on this and so far seems to be legally sound which is great.

However how can we dictate what happens at other grounds? What happens when we win the league? Do we refuse the medals as they will be branded?

It is getting to the stage where we have that many sponsors that unless we are sponsored by the same company there will always be a conflict.

We rip the piss out the spfl for not having sponsors then when they get 1 we play hard ball, thus discouraging others from putting money in.

I also take it we won't be getting the prize money at end of season?

To be honest I'm not sure of this. I can completely understand not putting Cinch on our strips and anywhere in our stadium. I fully back the clubs stance on this and so far seems to be legally sound which is great.

However how can we dictate what happens at other grounds? What happens when we win the league? Do we refuse the medals as they will be branded?

It is getting to the stage where we have that many sponsors that unless we are sponsored by the same company there will always be a conflict.

We rip the piss out the spfl for not having sponsors then when they get 1 we play hard ball, thus discouraging others from putting money in.

All of this farce is of the SPFL making
There flagrant disregard for there own rules is showing them up
Even the the other cheek of the same arse, the SFA are palsied by fear as there is no way they can legally rule against Rangers in the much delayed “independent arbitration”
Maybe if the other clubs individual sponsors complain to them then they about lack of paid fo exposure ( the other clubs) might grow some backbone and force the cabal into action.
Hopefully when that happens

They constantly post old and fake news I called them out once or twice before and they just spouted more shite.

I was beginning to think it was a crash barrier who was running the page.

Either through incompetence or arrogance the league didn't follow the correct procedure.
They didn't follow their own rules and Rangers are now quite rightly protecting the position of an in-house sponsor.

Reactions: GF1
I did notice this yesterday when Gio spoke post match but pre match Odin Bailey also spoke to Sky in front of a blank white board so this is nonsense.

All of this farce is of the SPFL making
There flagrant disregard for there own rules is showing them up
Even the the other cheek of the same arse, the SFA are palsied by fear as there is no way they can legally rule against Rangers in the much delayed “independent arbitration”
Maybe if the other clubs individual sponsors complain to them then they about lack of paid fo exposure ( the other clubs) might grow some backbone and force the cabal into action.
Hopefully when that happens
Heads will roll

"Add to this the dispute with BT over Sutton, the dispute with the DR the dispute with the BBC and just about everyone else and we do wonder if Rangers are starting to just make too many enemies now in the media and in commerce.......
Let’s be clear, and honest – in most of these cases, Rangers ‘started’ these fights. We picked them, we decided to do it on our own and that’s our prerogative.

But we’re now honestly struggling to think of any organisation we actually DON’T have beef with."

Fkn really!! Methinks this clown doesn't know what he's talking about ffs.

"Add to this the dispute with BT over Sutton, the dispute with the DR the dispute with the BBC and just about everyone else and we do wonder if Rangers are starting to just make too many enemies now in the media and in commerce.......
Let’s be clear, and honest – in most of these cases, Rangers ‘started’ these fights. We picked them, we decided to do it on our own and that’s our prerogative.

But we’re now honestly struggling to think of any organisation we actually DON’T have beef with."

Fkn really!! Methinks this clown doesn't know what he's talking about ffs.
As I said earlier, there always seems to some undertone in their writings, the bit you highlighted is what they want to say, while the rest of it is just there to try and make them look like rangers fans.

Back