Ibrox offered as a Covid Vaccination Centre

Well done by the club, now the important question as far as I’m concerned, as someone who can administer vaccines how do I go about getting to vaccinate at Ibrox?

Good decision from the club to offer our facilities and trained staff to help with this crisis.

Ibrox, for me, is the best stadium in the country to lead the way with this. No other stadium comes close although any club offering their facilities would be a gesture that would be appreciated.

Any suggestion that Ibrox would not be considered due to dark forces within the Scottish Government is incorrect in my opinion.

Howling at the Sun now reporting the tims offered up sharkhead last month :D :D

Reminds me of that Alan Partridge episode -

“How many cows do you have?”

“I have 100 cattle”

“yeah, we’ll I’ve got a hundred...and four friends”
What sane person would want to get vaccinated at the piggery? Yeah you might get protection from covid but you'd end up catching swine flu instead!

Now all we need to do is get the postcode at Ibrox changed to a renfrewshire one.

Our council may not be perfect, but it at least flies the union flag from the govt buildings. I'm pretty sure that as a council, they wouldn't have rabid, nationalist irish republican types putting roadblocks up in front of everything the club tries to do.

I'm sure my neighbours from Renfrewshire would agree and for any bears in the Ibrox post code area, you will be more than welcome to join us B-D

It's not a bad idea actually, I've heard of people having to wait a long time in the cold and rain outside the SECC to get a vaccine.

The could have people come in one gate queue in a line under the broomloan, govan and copeland stands, sheltered from the rain then they get vaccinated and are out the other gate, with the open ventilation of a stadium it would be safer than queuing indoors.

The sun is mistaken. The mentally challengeds offered the piggery as an infection centre not a vaccine centre!

Last edited:
I believe I've commented on one BrewDog thread but you carry on talking nonsense.
This one, or the one about using their pubs as vaccination centres?
I'm not Rachel Riley, but I make that 2.

Keep telling yourself it's everyone else talking nonsense though.

This one, or the one about using their pubs as vaccination centres?
I'm not Rachel Riley, but I make that 2.

Keep telling yourself it's everyone else talking nonsense though.
This is a thread about Ibrox being used as a vaccination centre, and therefore relevant to the previous thread where BrewDog were slaughtered for a similar PR stunt.

Still, that's just one BrewDog thread, so yes you probably shouldn't put yourself forward to host Countdown. ;)

This is a thread about Ibrox being used as a vaccination centre, and therefore relevant to the previous thread where BrewDog were slaughtered for a similar PR stunt.

Still, that's just one BrewDog thread, so yes you probably shouldn't put yourself forward to host Countdown. ;)
"Guys all over threads where anyone says anything negative about brewdog."

Now let's make it simple for you.

This is one thread you are on defending brewdog.
The thread about them using pubs for vaccine centres is also one thread.

One plus one is two.

Sorry if it doesn't actually say brewdog in the title.
Seems like I was spot on with the "pub bore" bit right enough.

First Class Rangers, WATP

The times they are a changing. Not in regards to this offer but in regards to positive PR and positive news whilst those slimy yellow bellied cretins who never take any responsibility for their actions get what they deserve.

Now let's make it simple for you.

This is one thread you are on defending brewdog.
The thread about them using pubs for vaccine centres is also one thread.

One plus one is two.

Sorry if it doesn't actually say brewdog in the title.
Seems like I was spot on with the "pub bore" bit right enough.
Mate, you that just typed out a monologue in a desperate attempt to defend your initial sarcastic remark.

But yeah, I'm the 'pub bore'. B-)

-- Your maths still doesn't add up btw.

Mate, you that just typed out a monologue in a desperate attempt to defend your initial sarcastic remark.

But yeah, I'm the 'pub bore'. B-)

-- Your maths still doesn't add up btw.
You're actually on this thread defending brewdog and admitting you have done so on another.
To everyone in the world except you, that's 2 threads.

I'm not going to derail the thread any further, if you can't count to 2 that's your problem.

You're actually on this thread defending brewdog and admitting you have done so on another.
To everyone in the world except you, that's 2 threads.

I'm not going to derail the thread any further, if you can't count to 2 that's your problem.
Ok, I'll spell it out for you.

If I'm not mistaken, that's a plural (i.e. more than one). I replied stating that I had only replied to a single thread where folk have negatively commented with regard to BrewDog's offer of their venues for vaccinations. This is correct, as this thread is not one about BrewDog.

However, now that I've clarified it for you I agree you shouldn't derail the thread further.

Liking that the club got in assisting "The NHS and the Military" responsible for the vaccine rollout in their statement. GIRUY mentally challengeds.

Great move. One which I'm sure won't receive the same level of criticism as BrewDog when they offered their venues...
Should we have told Boris about it and then used Twitter to make the offer so he could reply 9 minutes later to help use Covid to promote Rangers on social media?

So they offered Celtic Park to the UK that statement from radio Clyde sounds like my dad is bigger than your dad lol they are pathetic pipsqueaks.

I can get priority with my job but am waiting to see the epilepsy trials by the CDC. They've flagged us as a group affected by both Covid and and possibly the vaccine so who knows.

And the irony when Celtic offer the same...
To be fair they must be experts at the whole COVID M’larky by now.
They could give lectures on being dicks during a pandemic.
I think they wrote the book on that
A new video perhaps?
In leu of a “10 in a row video” they could get their marketing team on “being dicks during a pandemic” video

To be fair they must be experts at the whole COVID M’larky by now.
They could give lectures on being dicks during a pandemic.
I think they wrote the book on that
A new video perhaps?
In leu of a “10 in a row video” they could get their marketing team on “being dicks during a pandemic”
Ten in a Co(vid)
Covictory
Dubai Lennon.

Back