Ibrox Pitch progress?

The pitch looked outstanding today. perfect for football when you consider what we have had to play on. You would think the SFA would do the same for Hampden.

Mild winter with little snow has helped
The mild winter didn't help the pitches at the sharkdome, Tynecastle or Easter Road, all of which have been horrible since the turn of the year. Least said about Hampdump, the better. Oddly, Fir Park which usually has hardly any grass at this time of the season is looking superb. The Ibrox pitch has been sensational all season.

Groundsmen deserve huge praise especially as I recall Humpz the poster not exactly happy we agreed to the Harry Styles concert during the summer.

Pitch has been immaculate all season even in the winter

My only gripe is why we don’t use the grass at the edge of the pitch extents for keeper warmups and shooting practice rather than diving on the actual pitch itself

Groundsmen deserve huge praise especially as I recall Humpz the poster not exactly happy we agreed to the Harry Styles concert during the summer.

Pitch has been immaculate all season even in the winter

My only gripe is why we don’t use the grass at the edge of the pitch extents for keeper warmups and shooting practice rather than diving on the actual pitch itself

Didn't he turn out to be a bit of a Walter Mitty?

Back