Ibrox Pitch progress?

Sis have an office round the corner from me my mrs went for a job there and said they were a cowboy outfit (or at least the office organisation and managers were)

here’s hoping the actual product is better than their professionalism

im sure it will be

"The new build will include an air vacuum system for the first time which can pull moisture out of the pitch against the force of gravity, meaning the Etihad Stadium pitch will be one of just a handful to have this type of system in the UK."

This is literally the only difference between the pitch builds. We couldn't justify this cost sadly with our current budget.

It looks like City have Storm Cells in one of their pictures to collect and store the drainage and it mentions a recycling of irrigation. have we got that too?

Wont need to steal the water from the local church anymore if that's the case.

SiS are the best at what they do, the biggest clubs in the world use them and the clubs work to SiS schedule and if you try to change that, they won't do the job no matter who you are.

Far from a cowboy outfit and the reputation they have certainly contradicts otherwise.

Maybe the office side isn't good but the work certainly is.
Like i said the state of their office and professionalism probably has no effect on their product and pitches

glad to hear it!

it help's with seed germination, creates an ideal growing environment. It'll be closely monitored and removed when required.
Been out the game a while, I was thinking is this to try and create a degree of humidity to kick start the growth?

it help's with seed germination, creates an ideal growing environment. It'll be closely monitored and removed when required.
little-boy-exploring-with-magnifying-2684227.jpg

:)

On the seats front; I bet they could sell a new piece of plastic or a seat cover for cash and MyGers.

Quick question about the new astro that's going down if that's ok mate.

Is it going to be something that's closer to 4g this time? I'm sure the club wouldn't have had it if it was dangerous but the old ones have been such hard surfaces that players have occasionally (albeit rarely) picked up ankle injuries in the past because of it.

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me then. I could have sworn we had that in place on 3 of the stands as early as when we played Slavia.
You're right enough VB.

I noticed last week from some of the pitch update pics that half a dozen panels had been removed from the club deck. If you look back on the thread you see firstly 4 from the Copland side, then another two from the Broomloan side. Next they removed one panel at the Broomloan where all the cabling appears to terminate, and since then a load of them as Blue as latest pics show.

Maybe they've been having some issues with them or just tidy up the cabling now they have more time.

In terms of the seats one day I’d like us to have some red and white ones as well.

I think the traditional bar scarf design on the seats in the Sandy Jardine would look incredible.
Fk me that would be glorious.

Is the pitch considerably lower now? Looks like it could be a few feet down from the pictures provided.

Back