Ibrox pitch today.

sheddensbear

I was at Ibrox for lunch today. About 75% of the pitch area is green but not lush grass (don't know how to post pictures on here).
It looks as if a strip of the plastic part of the hybrid is being laid along the length of the pitch. Do they then add grass seed for the grass to grow alongside the plastic? It looks like Troon beach in parts and then grass with sand brushed over it.
I'm sure pitch experts will explain whats happening.

I was at Ibrox for lunch today. About 75% of the pitch area is green but not lush grass (don't know how to post pictures on here).
It looks as if a strip of the plastic part of the hybrid is being laid along the length of the pitch. Do they then add grass seed for the grass to grow alongside the plastic? It looks like Troon beach in parts and then grass with sand brushed over it.
1. upload your image to here https://imgbb.com/
2. copy the link
3. press the wee button highlighted below and paste you link in.
4. sorted.

saveasa.png

There’s an ongoing thread explains it all mate.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/Ibrox-pitch-progress.167367/

The ‘green grass’ is the hybrid that’s being stitched in.

Back