Ibrox should be in lockdown

Eight ball

No more alleged leaks the so called journalists seem to be getting more info than the supporters who keep the club alive

Sometimes I think there are more rhats creeping around inside Ibrox than the London sewers and it's all because of that permatanned prick Martin Bain.
When did we last here any good news coming out of lbrox,for as long as l can remember everything that is negative has been reported

Sometimes I think there are more rhats creeping around inside Ibrox than the London sewers and it's all because of that permatanned prick Martin Bain.

Not sure I agree, the full story about Mr Bain never surfaced... The place was definitely *far far* better run and managed when he was with the club, a guy who always had our best interests at heart and, even though well paid, was well worth his salary

Not sure I agree, the full story about Mr Bain never surfaced... The place was definitely *far far* better run and managed when he was with the club, a guy who always had our best interests at heart and, even though well paid, was well worth his salary
Spoken like a true and loyal customer

This will be the same "Mr Bain", as per Mike McGill's evidence under oath at the High Court of Justiciary, who received £360,000 as a bonus after the club was sold to Craig Whyte?

Best interests indeed.

This will be the same "Mr Bain", as per Mike McGill's evidence under oath at the High Court of Justiciary, who received £360,000 as a bonus after the club was sold to Craig Whyte?

Best interests indeed.

Fact still stands, he made sure things were run far better than they have been since he was forced out by the unsavoury lot.

The same Mr Bain that would rather employ a non Rangers fan when hiring staff?

The club (by club I mean the whole infrastructure) was run down during his tenure as CEO. The spivs put the icing on the cake when they were destroying all before them.

Not to forget his role in playing lapdog to Murray and help to further angst amongst the support.

Getting Walter and winning titles papered over the cracks of Rangers being run down with zero forward thinking.

Best interests indeed.

The club (by club I mean the whole infrastructure) was run down during his tenure as CEO. The spivs put the icing on the cake when they were destroying all before them.

Not to forget his role in playing lapdog to Murray and help to further angst amongst the support.

Getting Walter and winning titles papered over the cracks of Rangers being run down with zero forward thinking.

I'd swap then for now

I'd swap then for now
Winning titles, absolutely. However, the root cause of now and the last 5 years is Murray and his lapdog Bain.

The club's troubles are simply more exposed now because of the root cause of our troubles. We're still five years away from normality, growth and the press having little to shout about, IMO.

Was Bain not instrumental in the shutting down of all the shops and the move to JJB or whomever it was?

Winning titles, absolutely. However, the root cause of now and the last 5 years is Murray and his lapdog Bain.

The club's troubles are simply more exposed now because of the root cause of our troubles. We're still five years away from normality, growth and the press having little to shout about, IMO.

Whilst we may have been on a downward trajectory then compared to the years beforehand you cannot say those times are the full reason as to where things are now.

I'm not sure what this is that you ate referring to..... (?)

He once stated that he would rather employ a non Rangers fan because they don't have the same emotional attachment. Let's not forget Mr Bain also took the club to court.

He once stated that he would rather employ a non Rangers fan because they don't have the same emotional attachment. Let's not forget Mr Bain also took the club to court.

I have no recollection of the first part, seems hard to believe

The taking club to court was after he shafted by the crooks

I have no recollection of the first part, seems hard to believe

The taking club to court was after he shafted by the crooks

Shafted by crooks? He walked away with a £360,000 bonus when we were sold to those crooks.

Martin Bain was a cvnt who hated the ordinary Rangers supporter.

Whilst we may have been on a downward trajectory then compared to the years beforehand you cannot say those times are the full reason as to where things are now.

You said this.

I then asked you to explain what you thought were the reasons, Maybe the three words I used were too big for you.

You then gave me the scintillating answer of 2009/10.

Whilst my meds are pretty powerful, I'm having a period of great lucidity right now.

You said this.

I then asked you to explain what you thought were the reasons, Maybe the three words I used were too big for you.

You then gave me the scintillating answer of 2009/10.

Whilst my meds are pretty powerful, I'm having a period of great lucidity right now.
Seriously, go back and read again and try engaging your brain

Especially when he trousered his win bonus for knocking out Fiorentina in the Yoofa Semi.

It's where the rot started mate. We're now building up that level and to go on further but even then that wasn't where we should be.

Back