Ibrox Stadium & The Rangers Support ** massive gif dump **

This gif will be a constant reminder to me that rather than keep failing at something (longest searches ever), ask for help. :)

On that notelol...Sadly my Postimage isn't working. Any tips welcomed about another site to convert my images would be most welcome.:(

On that notelol...Sadly my Postimage isn't working. Any tips welcomed about another site to convert my images would be most welcome.:(

http://tinypic.com/

Postimages will not accept a gif with more than 12mb I think it is.

Only problem with tinypic is that if the gifs have too much/many MB, it doesn't work mate or you have to go to the smallest option, avatar.

24v34lw.gif

Use this one of Alfie as proof and if you refer to Tav's free kick against Hibs earlier in the thread, I'm unsure about posting wee gifs, though it is the only way I know so far to include them.

Last edited:

You've just taken this thread to a whole new level.....

When fellow posters say it better than me @MrStruth.

Magical stuff Sir thank you.

A big thank you to all who have contributed and viewed so far.

Hope you all are enjoying this thread as it goes to 10 pages...

In it we have the 'good book', 'God', Jesus lookalikey Mendes, The Greatest Support On The Planet, The Most Beautiful Stadium In The World, great Rangers goals, fantastic celebrations, few funnies, gorgeous poetry, absent friends :(, HM The Queen, King William III, Flutes and the OO, imagery from over 100 years ago, The RSEA, The Founders Trail & Rangers Grave Restoration Project, Miss World and so much more. :cool::)

Back