• Yes

Votes: 191 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 74 17.2%
  • Fųck up

Votes: 166 38.5%

• Total voters

5*RFC

Slow news day/more things to worry about and all that but I've not really noticed how weird the colour of our seats have become compared to when they were new (shock horror)

IF9iUL7.jpg

220px-Ibrox.jpg

The whole stadium obviously needs a spruce but is it just me that would like to see every seat replaced? I loved the colour when they were new. Vote away!

#pishedramblings

Perfect opportunity to get rid of all the seats in the front 3 stands. Introduce rover tickets and rail seating. Increases capacity and the atmosphere becomes electric.

We'd have the best atmosphere in the UK and one of the best in Europe.

There are noticeably four shades of blue on them seats.

Each shade is a representation of your typical Rangers fan who attends each match day.

1. Those who don't sit and prefer to stand.
2. Those who jump up every time Rangers win a throw-in.
3. Those who celebrate a goal.
4. Those who sit and chomp pies for 90 mins.

Conclusion: The BF1 section have the most Royal of Blue seats.

There are noticeably four shades of blue on them seats.

Each shade is a representation of your typical Rangers fan who attends each match day.

1. Those who don't sit and prefer to stand.
2. Those who jump up every time Rangers win a throw-in.
3. Those who celebrate a goal.
4. Those who sit and chomp pies for 90 mins.

Conclusion: The BF1 section have the most Royal of Blue seats.

Or the one that the Tims have broken more and more recently.

I don't like the fact the stadium doesn't have seats all the way round. Get rid of the screens

We can’t .

However the most glaringly obvious, relatively cheap “ fix” in the OPs pictures are in fact the screens.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why a club our size have absolutely tiny screens like portable televisions housed in giant grey fascia surrounds in the corner.

They look ridiculous . They are not fit for purpose in 2019.

With sponsorship and for a reasonable price we could get curved screens that take up that whole corner , everyone in the stadium could see them and they would improve the look of our stadium massively .

I have no idea why the board haven’t looked into it instead of going to the bother of repainting the fasciae dark grey in the summer .

I've always said I'd like to see us going back to the original seat colours, the yellow, red, orange etc. Our stadium really was one of a kind back then.

I don't agree at all, Ibrox is far classier, IMO, with the all blue seating.

Perfect opportunity to get rid of all the seats in the front 3 stands. Introduce rover tickets and rail seating. Increases capacity and the atmosphere becomes electric.

We'd have the best atmosphere in the UK and one of the best in Europe.

I'm led to believe that safe standing doesn't mean a larger capacity, everyone just stands in an allocated space where a seat would be used in European games.

I don't agree at all, Ibrox is far classier, IMO, with the all blue seating.

I'm led to believe that safe standing doesn't mean a larger capacity, everyone just stands in an allocated space where a seat would be used in European games.

There is a ratio of like 2-1 or 3-2 when the seats are locked in the standing position. 1-1 when seats are in use.

There is a ratio of like 2-1 or 3-2 when the seats are locked in the standing position. 1-1 when seats are in use.

Fair do's mate, it does make sense that the capacity should increase, I'm pretty sure I read that the phiggery didn't increase when they got their standing area though.

We can’t .

However the most glaringly obvious, relatively cheap “ fix” in the OPs pictures are in fact the screens.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why a club our size have absolutely tiny screens like portable televisions housed in giant grey fascia surrounds in the corner.

With sponsorship and for a reasonable price we could get curved screens that take up that whole corner , everyone in the stadium could see them and they would improve the look of our stadium massively .

I have no idea why the board haven’t looked into it instead of going to the bother of repainting the fasciae dark grey in the summer .
I sit six rows from the back of the Govan front and can’t see the screens.

Slow news day/more things to worry about and all that but I've not really noticed how weird the colour of our seats have become compared to when they were new (shock horror)

IF9iUL7.jpg

220px-Ibrox.jpg

The whole stadium obviously needs a spruce but is it just me that would like to see every seat replaced? I loved the colour when they were new. Vote away!

#pishedramblings
Let’s get the team sorted

Sunderland fans did all the work over the summer at the stadium of light and the place looks much much better since. Absolutely no reason we couldn't do the same thing.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...tewart-donald-thanks-sunderland-fans-15377118

A before and after pic would’ve been helpful .

Can you imagine our board and fans trying to organise something similar ? 3,000 people helped replace those seats .

Shows what can be done when board and fans work in harmony .

If we ever do replace them let’s make it blue red and black for a wee change .

We can’t .

Sorry about the different team but maybe something like this?

AszSxbl.jpg

It's all about priorities and the top priority at the club at the moment is to get rid of the Family Stand lettering. Second priority is hot water in the bogs.

Last edited:
Next the op will be wanting heated seats as a Galatasaray fan said the day we entered admin WE would stand in the streets to watch our team.

Back