Ibrox tour

Sirwatty

Apologies for the stupid and rhetorical question but I'm guessing we cant do the stadium tour at the moment?

Got my Mrs wee boy the new top and wanted to surprise him with it and possibly a tour of the stadium.

We went for a meal the other week at the argyle restaurant and he absolutely loved the stadium :)

Apologies for the stupid and rhetorical question but I'm guessing we cant do the stadium tour at the moment?

Got my Mrs wee boy the new top and wanted to surprise him with it and possibly a tour of the stadium.

We went for a meal the other week at the argyle restaurant and he absolutely loved the stadium :)
I can’t see the Ibrox tour being on mate.
When you are doing the tour you are actually next to people and not social distancing.

What age is your boy mate ?.... If he is a bit older get him on the founders trail once it restarts. Great day with a tour at the end.

He's 10. I was actually thinking of that as well if the Ibrox tour wasn't on. Never realised it included the stadium tour as well. I've never really looked into it to be honest and have only heard snippets about it from the forum. I guess that isn't on either at the moment? I reckon the founder's trail is what I'll book once everything is back up and running again.

He's 10. I was actually thinking of that as well if the Ibrox tour wasn't on. Never realised it included the stadium tour as well. I've never really looked into it to be honest and have only heard snippets about it from the forum. I guess that isn't on either at the moment? I reckon the founder's trail is what I'll book once everything is back up and running again.
We’re hoping to have the Founders Trail back on the road by the end of this month.

All tour dates will be published here on our website thefounderstrail.co.uk

You won't regret it mate. We took a 10 year old as well. He enjoyed most of it but was a bit bored at the cemetery as he didn't understand the history yet but loved the Glasgow green bit, Making the draw for the raffle at the bowling club and the tour at the end....... P.S. You seem to get an extended tour with the the trail....

My daughters got the tour for me for my birthday and my missus said she would go. It was just before Xmas so the big tree was up in the reception. Christ they were in their element raved about it for weeks. Made our Xmas. Great day.
We were just outside the tunnel entrance and the guide says to a boy, maybe 10 years old, imagine you're Tav what would you be telling your team mates now...the wee man says...FTP. Show stopper.

Can’t see the tour being allowed in 2020 imo. Too much risk contaminating the player’s areas. After the shambles of the past couple of weeks I wouldn’t want us to give any reason for something to happen and the gap to be eaten into by the filth

I took my son on the tour a few years ago and he was the only kid there. The tour guide was excellent with him and he got to sit in the managers chair and when we approached the tunnel area he said to him right Captain your job is to hit that button and Simply The Best started playing.

Back