Ibrox watch this morning?

Fck sake, that wank Jason Leitch slating us on the news and saying UEFA are talking to them about getting fans to the euros, so today "isnt a good look"

They have started early with this shite. Dont remember any of this during the protests all last year or the Tims recently.

Hypocrisy at its best

Just as well no-one takes the fake dentist seriously.

Fck sake, that wank Jason Leitch slating us on the news and saying UEFA are talking to them about getting fans to the euros, so today "isnt a good look"

They have started early with this shite. Dont remember any of this during the protests all last year or the Tims recently.

Hypocrisy at its best
Jason bloodsuckingLeach

Helicopter still flying about, anyone know if there’s still a good crowd outside the stadium??

Hypocrisy at its best
If we contribute to spoiling the Euros I’d be delighted :))

So is my boy,I am stunned he has actually got out of his bed, this must be important to him :))
Ha ha had to laugh at this one. First time I've seen my 16 year old before noon on a Saturday. He had set 3 alarms to ensure he got up for this.

Hypocrisy at its best
If I need root canal treatment I might give him a call.

Just back from a well deserved day in the sin bin, made a royal tit of myself on here yesterday. Apologies to those I made a chunt with.

Wish all bears a happy 55.

Back